Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Autumn Melody

Heeeey there!!

Don't you love how it is August and we are all drooling over the Fall and Halloween stacks that are out?! We have been having a lot of rain this week so it is actually feeling cool and a bit like fall to me! But I won't be dragging out my Ugg boots QUITE yet :) I know the Christmas stacks will be out at the end of next month. So we need to enjoy all of the fall and Halloween {love} before then!

These projects were all made by our awesome Design Team using the "Autumn Melody" Stack which is out at Jo-Ann Stores right now. And I know they will be available to buy online at their online store very soon so keep a look out for that :)


This first layout was created by Jan Garber. I love the tree with the little leaves falling off. And the journaling on this is really cute :) I gotta say, I sure love how my state has all 4 seasons!


You can get more details about Jan's layout HERE on here blog.


Here is another gorgeous layout! Karla Der did such a pretty job. I love how it is simple but elegant. And the theme of the page is so clever! I am a "November B-day Girl", maybe that's why I am kind of partial to this layout :)


Karla's layout is featured on her blog HERE


Here is a card from Hilde! She has such a unique style and I always love seeing what she creates :) DT's are so much fun!! Love how rustic this look. More details are found HERE


Karen Hanson blew me away with this layout. I love all of the hand cut flowers! And the background with the pattern of the cardstock-so fun! 


Check out her blog post HERE to see even more details on this layout like these hidden photos.


And this last layout is just gorgeous! Rita Barakat created it and I just love all of the fun textures. It really shows off the "autumn" in the Autumn Melody Stack! I can't wait to pick pumpkins! FALL is my happy time in the year :)


Rita's page is featured on THIS blogpost.

Are you having fun getting to know our new design team?! I am always anxious to open up their email and see what beautiful creation they have sent me. It's so much fun, they amaze me! 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! I'll be back here on Friday!


49 comments:

  1. LOVING that Pumpkin Pie layout! The hidden flap is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful projects, makes me drool :) I also love the hidden flap on the Pumpkin Pie layout, so neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome a must have need to print that sketch i am inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts ladies! I love the attention to detail you put in to your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts!! The one with the quilt block background is so inspiring!! I'm gonna have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall and I love these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree is so beautiful ! I also love the cardstock pattern on Karen's layout and all the details with the flowers. Great projects !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous stack to work with! The layouts are lovely and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO's ladies!! I am absorbing all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how pretty! I love all those Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layouts and so fun. Love Pumpkin Cutie Pie with the double set of pictures. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects! Love the paper in this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, the DT is very talented!!! I love all of the inspiration that you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layouts-beautiful fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the inspiration ladies. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice work, ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome! What a great way to showcase this collection and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG i love this stack, it is a must have. your layouts are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the beautiful rich colors in these projects and paper stack ! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What vibrant colors and gorgous LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What talented ladies! These layouts and card are amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layouts. I love the fall ideas and colors the best! We don't get much of one here, but we do have a heck of a spring! TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! The design team layouts are spectacular! Fabulous work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layouts. I particularly love the tree on the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layouts with that beautiful paper. Love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  26. On my way to Mike's with fingers crossed for some of the new stacks being there!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are lovely! I'm convinced even more now that this is a must have stack! Can't wait until all the school stuff dies down so I can spend a little on my passion!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous projects- the tree is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great ideas! I love how they say fall but w/o being typical fall LO's! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful work by all! Love Karen's Pumpkin LO with the hidden picture!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, can't wait for fall to arrive to be able to use these awesome stacks! I am SOOOO done with summer!!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice work by everyone! Gives me lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great projects, the DT is definately a group of very talented people! I especially love Hilde's card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love these pages! WOW... I do love autumn and the colors. I live in the Great Northwest where the trees really do change and we have all four seasons!
    Penny
    redhead working at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I cannot wait for our trip to the pumpkin farm so I can scrapbook the pictures I will be taking! I love this new stack!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great layouts! I really like the pumpkin pie one :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fun and darling layouts. Loved the Pumpkin Pie Cutie. Great job. Gotta scraplift this one,.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely layouts, makes me wish it was fall already! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very nice layouts--love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow, great LO's and card! Love that Autumn pad!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi there! Have you ever been in a situation when someone has stolen your intellectual property? Waiting forward to hear your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love how it says pumpkin cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete