Friday, August 31, 2012

August Stack-a-holic Challenge Winners



Wow, what a fun month August was!! I know all of you were super busy and I appreciate everyone who participated in this months layout & card challenge! You all did an awesome job!!

If you missed our April's layout sketch, here it is. Thank you, Susan from Sketch Savvy!



And here is your Top 10 for the layouts! You guys make it pretty much impossible to choose!




Gini Cagle / Tradewinds Stack



Kerri Yarus / Bewitched Stack


CJ Johnson / A Type of Art Stack


Teri Chesney / Snapshot Stack


Rachel Hermansen / French Country Stack


Yukiko Yamawaki / Lemon Flower Stack


Rocio Alcocer / All About Boy Stack


Marjeen Nation-Susott / Edumacation Stack


Michelle Dooley / All About Boy Stack


Cristy Napier / Gilded Orchard Stack

Great job, ladies! And for the card sketch...


Thank you, Got Sketch? for letting us use one of your awesome sketches!


Scrapper Maya / Summer Dream Stack


Pamela Haskin / Painted Petals Stack

Renee Wallace / Snack Stack


Jessica Marin / Bewitched Stack


Deborah Robinson / Guy Stack


Terri Szymanski / Citrus Stack


Vivian Sung Soon Keh / Homespun Stack


Angela Mueller / Serenity Stack


Abegaile Valencia / Baby Boy Stack


Amy Thompson / Gone Wild Stack

I have 2 winners chosen from random to receive some fun paper goodies from DCWV! 

Congratulations to

Marjeen 

&

Deborah


Email me your addresses and I will get your prizes right out to you! 
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

Have a fabulous holiday weekend! 
I will be back on Tuesday with September's sketches! 


21 comments:

  1. Congrats n great pics for top ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I am so excited!! I made the top 10!! Thank you so much, Erin!!

    Congrats to all the winners and all who participated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love all of these. Motivates me to get working on some of my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entries everyone! I can't believe the month is over all ready! I had this on my to do list, but I just didn't get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my layout and congrats to all the other winners!!! Such lovely layouts and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Marjeen and Deborah. Great work everyone. Such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and layouts! COngrats to the winners:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, can't beleive that I actually made the top 10 this month and that I was the lucky one chosen as the winner. Everyone did a great job this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting to win, but also so much fun to see what others did as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to the winners. great projects by all. tfs. lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, congrats to the the winners! All of these projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts and cards. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages everyone! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats ladies. All these pages and cards are spectacular. Thanks for sharing them
    Happy Holiday everyone!
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to all the chosen layouts/cards, and congrats to the two lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW everyones cards & layouts are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All cards and layouts are so cool! Congrats to the winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all winners ....super excited to see mine in the top 10!! Thanks for the honor!

    ReplyDelete