Hey everyone!! Having a good week?? Mine is going by a little too fast! Leaving town for CHA and lots to do to have the blog ready while I'm gone, not to mention leaving my family for 5 days! But everything will get done, it always does :)
We will be announcing our new Design Team straight from the show on Tuesday, July 17th! Who is excited??! Everyone in the office who was part of the voting process was SO impressed with the applicants. I was like, "Of course they are awesome! Don't you know our fans are the BEST out there??" ;) Now they really do believe me! The team STILL does not know who they are....so keep those fingers crossed and wait for Tuesday!
I wanted to share a quick project for you using the Le Creme Stack. But really, you could use these instructions with any of our awesome paper stack. Whatever suits your mood and style! This recipe box would make a darling bridal shower gift...full of yummy recipes? I gotta remember this ;)
Black and Crème Recipe Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
· DCWV LA CRÈME 12”X12” PRINTED STACK
· RECIPE BOX
· LARGE ANTIQUE SILVER DECORATIVE BRAD
· PAPER CRAFTING PUNCH---FLOWER
· 1 1/2” MINT GREEN SHEER RIBBON
· PAPER TRIMMER
· PAPER CRAFTING ADHESIVE (INCLUDING HOT GLUE)
1. CUT OUT CORRESPONDING PRINTS TO COVER ALL SIDES OF THE BOX, LEAVING A LONG ENOUGH EDGE AROUND THE OPENING SECTIONS TO WRAP THE PRINTS INTO THE MIDDLE. ADHERE ALL PIECES IN PLACE.
2. CUT OUT A TAG FROM THE STACK AND PUNCH A HOLE AT THE TOP. CREATE A BAND WITH YOUR RIBBON BY WRAPPING IT AROUND THE BOX FROM BOTTOM TO TOP. THREAD YOUR TAG ONTO THE RIBBON AND TIE IT IN A BOW AT THE OPENING OF THE BOX.
3. PUNCH OUT SEVERAL FLOWERS FROM ONE PRINT AND LAYER THEM TOGETHER. USE A BRAD TO SECURE THEM IN THE MIDDLE AND ADHERE THE GROUPING TO THE CENTER OF THE BOW.
4. SLIDE THE RIBBON OFF AND ON AS NEEDED TO KEEP YOUR RECIPE BOX LOOKING BEAUTIFUL WHEN NOT IN USE.
Have a fabulous Wednesday!!