Monday, July 16, 2012

Scrapbook Etc WInners!

Hello from CHA! Can you believe we are here again for another show with another amazing BOOTH?! We have been working hard on it and just need to finish up some finishing touches. Check out our Facebook page for some teaser photos! You will LOVE it when you see it tomorrow :) Also, we have our big Design Team announcement tomorrow! Gonna be fun!! 

This is quick since I am busy, busy :) I have 3 winners from last Friday's Scrapbook Etc Giveaway! Thank you to all of you who enetered! Here are the three winners. Email me your addresses and I will get your prizes right out to you!! {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}



I been looking for this! I saw the ad in the magazine and was wondering. Left some love on the BHG page. I am sad to see it go but am looking forward to the new publication.

                                                                                           Amy V

I went to better homes and garden on facebook and told them you sent me. :( too bad they're not gonna be publishing scrapbook etc anymore. thanks for the chance to win.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com


so sad to see Scrapbooks etc. go! It was my favorite of the scrap mags after Simple went the way of the dinos. Left a comment for BH&G. Thanks for such an awesomesauce giveaway :)

21 comments:

  1. Lovin the sneak peeks on FB..can't wait to see it all tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners...Enjoy your goodies...cant wait to see what is in store for us tomorrow.....Hope your having a blast at CHA....even with all the busy hard work...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrat winners! I can't wait to start seeing pics from CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners, loving the CHA snippets, cant wait for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies! And I can't wait to see photos from your booth and hear who the DT members are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you guys going to top off the booth at winter CHA, I don't know, but looking forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! I went to see your CHA teaser photos. Looks like it is going to be something really special again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats winners! Going to look at the teasers now! Thanks DCWV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners :) can't wait to see the booth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners, can't wait until tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was my favorite mag, too! That is one "soon to be missed" publication. Maybe DCWV should publish their own IDEA book? Like Hobby Lobby does? Only sell through the stores, no mailed subscriptions. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo...congrats to the winners!! I'm sure going to miss Scrapbooks Etc though..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners. Can't wait to see the CHA booth!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats too the winners. Waiting, not so patiently, for the pix from CHA! ;P I know you'll have such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the winners!!!! Can't wait to see who the new DT will be!! ( I don't know if the new DT will be notified before?)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners....looking forward to seeing your booth.....and of course the DT team....

    ReplyDelete