Monday, July 30, 2012

July Stack-a-holic Challenge Winners!





Hello all of my Stack-a-hoics! It's the end of another month, July! Time is just going by too fast, I am not ready for summer to be over! We had lots of great entries in our challenge this month! THANK YOU to all of you who participated! It's so fun to see everyone's different take on the sketch. This is the sketch that we played with this month!

                                                                                         Page Sketch from Sketch Savvy

Looking at all of these great layouts totally has me in a scrappy mood!! I love it!! Here is our top 10 for the layout challenge!


Karen Hunter / A Type of Art


Shawn Foster / Performance


Marie Otake / Stack 8


Kristin Fougeron / A Type of Art


Charity Becker / Be Mine, Taj Mahal, Mariposa


Jessica Kubit / Celebration


Elizabeth Lowery / Animal Cracker


Esther Turner / Sweet


Wendy Crowe / Gilded Orchard


Sue Sedlak / Playtime

And here are our Top 10 cards!

Card Sketch from Got Sketch?


Brittany Kohl / Spring Fling


Joy Hager / Rockstar


Mitzi Garcia / Garden Tea Party


Kathy Perry / Citrus, Cafe Med


Luanne Pang / Mariposa


Jamie Papantonakis / Dog Scrapbook Kit in a Stack


Angela Alexander / Doodin' Around


Jess Marlin / A Type of Art


Lynn Boyles / La Creme

We had so many fabulous entries this month, thank you again to everyone who played! I will have August's Challenges up on Wednesday!

For our random winners (1 from the layouts and 1 from the cards) Congratulations to:

Jessica & Jess !

Email me your addresses at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com and I will get your prize right out to you!!

Have a wonderful day!!

28 comments:

  1. Wow... what great layouts and cards!!! Congrads to everyone... and to you too Kathy Perry!!! ;0)

    cathysobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats winner's!!!! These projects are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lo's and cards! must have been difficult to choose only 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I like seeing all the different takes on these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I made the Top 10 again! Thanks Erin, I have a blast doing these challenges. Congrats to the winners! There were so many great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the variety of layouts that came from the same sketch. Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! I'm honored that my card made top 10. Thank you!! All the projects were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Jess and Jessica! And thanks for picking my card this week, too--always an honor to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fantastic. I love getting new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Thanks for these challenges :-) Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic job everyone and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layouts and cards. Great job and congratulations to the winners,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to everyone. There were a lot of great submissions this month. I know that I had fun with mine and can't wait to see next month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners! All of the projects were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for picking my card! And I see my friend Elizabeth's page too!! How exciting! Congrats to everyone! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW all the layout and card are fabulous.congrats ladies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats ladies. All the layouts and cards are winners! Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great LO! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to all the winners. These are wonderful creations. Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, Im so excited I won! Thank You!!
    Congrats to all the choosen projects and to the other winner. They were all amazing.
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  22. What great projects and congratulations to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome projects everyone! Congrats to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are all so beautiful, congrats and well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for choosing my LO in the Top 10!!! I love DCWV stacks!!!
    ~Debbie (it says Shawn but that's because we share our FB page and my DH's name is first!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how exciting! Thanks for picking my card as a top 10 :) Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete