Monday, July 23, 2012

CHA Fun + CK Winners

Hey everyone! I am back home from CHA and pretty much recovered I believe! A wonderful feeling to have :) It was a great show and we loved all of the feedback about our Halloween booth {at the show and from you at home!} I will be sure to share some of the messages and praises with our team that worked so hard on the booth for months. It's a team effort from so many people, it's so fun to see it all come together at the show. 

I wanted to share some fun pictures of the DCWV girls that worked the booth this year. We had a total blast! We all get along so well and I love all of them so much. I really do feel like I have "DCWV family" :)


The DCWV Crew!



Amy {Trade Show Manager}, Marlene {Beads Sales} & Wendy {Beads Product Development}


Sandie {Customer Service}, Ashlee {International Paper Sales}


Me & Marlene


Marlene & Wendy


VP's Jeremy & Rob - We gotta have a couple boys around to keep us safe and pay the dinner bill ;) These are 2 great guys!!

It's a little sad to have another show come to an end. But there is always another one right around the corner. Nancy has already chosen our booth theme for Anaheim based on a trend she has spotted on some International trips and I gotta say I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Very cool :)



And I have some winners to announce from our Creating Keepsakes giveaway from Friday! Thank you to all of you who participated! We love CK and value the great relationship that we have with them!

Winners of 3 new DCWV paper stacks:

I LOVE DCWV!!!! And am a big fan of CK! Went and said hello and that you sent me!
Thanks for the chance to win!!



I visited CK's page! Thanks for the chance. Love all the new collections. Just picked up the Type stacks and adore all the glossy effects!

i just visited Creating keepsakes fb.. and leave some love.. thanks for the opportunity to win..


Winner of 1 year CK subscription:

Great givaway! "liked" CK FB page and told them you sent me. Would love a great SB magazine to look to for inspiration.


Email me your addresses and I will get your prizes right out to you!
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

31 comments:

  1. Love the pictures all of you look great! Congrats to all the lucky winners it is a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for sharing the pictures of everyone. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time at CHA. Thanks for sharing pics. -- Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! It looks like CHA was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners! You DCWV ladies look like you really have a lot of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a blast! It always makes the job better when you get along so well with your fellow associates!

    Amy V

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHA sounds like so much fun. Thanks for sharing the photos. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are awesome!! Yes, you do look like one big happy family, Erin!! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners and to DCWV family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics! Love your reasons for having the boys around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you all had a great time together!! Thanks for sharing your fun, and congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pic's, looks like you all had so much fun. congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures from CHA looks like you all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for sharing the pix of the gang at DCWV. By the smiles, it shows that you all had a great time. TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to the winners! DCWV must be a fabulous place to "work" and wish we had something like that here in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wish I could have been there. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congradulations to the winners!! Yeah!!! Wow! All the DCWV staff are so happy and fun looking!! What a great bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish I could go, but on the other hand how can you resist all the great products! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cutest pics~ and congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your goodies, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ya'll look so happy! And I love the black and purple theme......'cept those boys. They need to get with the program ;-) Well, maybe it's OK since they paid the dinner bill. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you all had a great time at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Enjoyed seeing the pictures of the behind the scene crew, your booth was fabulous, as always! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. FUN FUN FUN!!! Thanks for sharing your photo's....Love the excitement you captured. Glad you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So excited to have won some of your gorgeous stacks! Thanks so much, DCWV! You guys rock, and even though I haven't been to CHA yet (planning on Anaheim) I get the feeling you guys steal the show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lynn C. (wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com)July 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM

    I loved the DCWV booth as I am a BIG Halloween fan. I am finishing up my first batch of Halloween Swap cards for 2012. Now I want to know when DCWV will be showing us their Halloween Stack for 2012. I bought three of the 2011 stacks and used them all. LOVED them. So bring 'em on. I'll be having another Halloween swap next month and one in September. I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations to all the lucky ladies. I love DCWV paper stacks and buy as many as I can afford.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats to everyone and what a great group of girls.. oh and the guys didn't look to bad either.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations to the winners. Thanks for the CHA Peaks. Love my DCWV paper stacks

    ReplyDelete