Monday, June 25, 2012

Type & Homespun LOVE

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by the blog today!! I am back from filming "Beads, Baubles & Jewels" with Katie Hacker where I represented out Blue Moon Beads. 


As always, I had a blast! I love traveling, meeting new people and representing the company that I love! Sorry, the photo is a bit blurry but I promise it's us ;) And even better, I had a great weekend with my cute little family. I hope yours was the same!

First, I want to pick a couple winners from last week's blog comments! It pays to interact with us by leaving your comment on the blog!

Love these layouts and new stacks! That Homespun paper looks gorgeous. Have a blast in Cleveland!


AND

Got to get me some Gilded Orchard! And I might just pick up the Stardust stack...I could potentically see some boy pages with that (ie: Star Wars or some other space theme).


Email me your address {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com} and I will get your prizes right to you!


I have some fun new projects to show you using two of our new stacks that are out at Jo-Ann Stores NOW! I know lots of you have already picked yours up!! The Homespun Stack & the A Type of Art Stack are both fabulous!! 

These first 3 projects were created by Sarah Hamer aka Pink Cricut :) We love her work and her support for us at DCWV! 


This card uses the A Type of Art Stack. I love how simple it and love the use of the & paper! Did you notice all of the little & in the patterned paper?? So cute for this wedding card. Check out a video HERE for a great tip to make the little banners!


The next two project were made with the new Homespun Stack which is also at Jo-Ann Stores right now. She used her Silhouette to cut out the USA and the cute  little states. Darling!


And check out this cute little gift card holder! I love how it shows the awesome texture of the cardstock which coordinates with our Homespun Stack. The textured cardstock is totally new for us and I love it! Hope to see more of it too!


You can see a video HERE on how to make this gift card holder.


This card using the Homespun Stack and the following page using A Type of Art Stack were created by Mou Saha who is a contributing writer for Creating Keepsakes! You can see more views of these projects on here blog HERE


If you haven't seen these two stacks at Jo-Anns yet, go and pick them up and fall in love! Our designers nailed it once again with these designs.

Don't forget Wednesday is the last day to enter in June's Stack-a-holc Template Challenge!! And Saturday is the deadline for our Design Team entries! Busy, busy! Can't wait to see what you create!

46 comments:

  1. What a cute cards and lay-out! Wonderfull paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got both in mat stacks this weekend but they didn't have 12 x 12 yet. My Joanns is smaller so will keep checking. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice cards & cute lo. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I must run out to JoAnn's and see if they have the new matstacks. I can see lots of uses for both matstacks. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration from the cards. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are great! Loving Homespun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the card iseas. I am going to use the gift card holder idea. This time of year with grad parties, this idea will come in handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are great!!! I love the miss you one that is just to sweet!! Glad you had a fun and safe trip!! antdoda@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects using the new stacks! The textured cardstock looks like it would be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats winners! Adorable cards and fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovig the gift card holder, Schools out this week so I can give the teachers gift cards in a fabulous new holder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to JoAnn's but they didn't have them :( I will have to keep on checking. I am liking all of the project ideas for these stacks that you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects! Will definitely be using the gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looooooooove the long-distance card. that is amazing! ive been keeping my eyes open for new stacks, cant wait to see them in person :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks SO much for including my "School's Out" layout and "Hello" card in your post. I had a lot of fun playing with these adorable stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these cards and LO! Thank you for choosing me to win some fabulous paper too, I'm doing a happy dance! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cute cards by Sarah! Mou did a great job too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects. I am loving the new stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the projects. I need to get to a Joanns!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great projects...must run to Joann's!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So great to see these new Stacks in action! I really need to make room in my paper cabinet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. my favourite is the hello birdies card..love tangy colour.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your awesome prizes!!

    Sarah and Mou, you both did a super job on your creation!

    Oh, Erin, welcome back....it sounds like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I guess I'm off to Joann's today to pick up a new stack!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's nice to see projects done with all the new papers--lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG i love these card and layout, they are so cute. So sad we don't have a Joann's.

    Thanks
    StefanieH

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card, my favorite are the gift card holder and the USA card, just adorable!
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely creations Sarah! Great papers Erin. Y'all have done it again. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous cards from fabulous stacks! DCWV just keeps cranking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards. Love the USA card, actually love all of them. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Erin, you are just the cutest thing! I can't wait to see the show you were on! And I really love all the projects you have shown! They are fabulous! Can't wait to get my hands on a few new stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute pic, blurry or not, Erin! And love all the inspiration in these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can't wait to see you on Beads Baubles and Jewels!! I love this show, really great and very informative show.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So glad you had a great time Erin. As for the cards --- awesome! I especially love the one of the US with the two states joined with a heart. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow! lots of amazing work today!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely love the USA map with states connected across the miles...!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So many amazing projects. I especially like the gift card holder -- the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful cards! Love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous cards ... thanks for sharing them.
    kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great creations. Love th birds with the awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the texture of the one stack. I also love how you can combine them to make such wonderful cards. Just thinking of the LOs that can be made...

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great projects! I love those little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the cards, looks like a nice pack. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the new stacks as usual DCWV nails it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete