Saturday, June 16, 2012

Announcing...DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team!

So. I was going to wait until Monday to announce this. But I just can't wait I am SO excited! I have worked for DCWV for over 8 years and I feel like I have been asking for that long if we could have a design team!! Well. The time is NOW!!! Who is in?!


We are thrilled to announce the addition of our very first DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team for 2012-2013!
Our team at DCWV Inc has always prided ourselves with being the leading manufacturer of quality scrapbooking products at reasonable prices. We are looking for a dedicated Stack-a-holic Design Team to help promote our brand for the upcoming year. The successful applicants will need to work well with deadlines, direction within a team environment and always produce projects of a high standard.
Our DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team will commence as of the 1st of August 2012 and run till the 30th of July 2013.
Being a part of the first ever DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team you will…
            Receive a regular supply of DCWV products including new releases of paper stacks. Occasionally, you will receive our home d├ęcor, stationary and bead products.

            The opportunity to be featured regularly on the DCWV Diary blog.
           
If you are chosen to be one of the 12 members of the DCWV Stack-a-holic Contributing Design Team, you will agree to the following responsibilities:
            Create (1) card, (1) layout and (1) off the page project each month. These projects will be put on the DCWV blog and social media sites.

            Be involved in our monthly Stack-a-holic Template Challenges.

            Maintain your personal blog and link to the DCWV website/blog using our products on your projects and linking

            Actively promoting DCWV which includes an active presence on       
            social media sites.
           
            If requested, special projects for shows, catalogues, promotional items and trade shows.

If the above description sounds perfect to you, we want you to apply!
Please forward the following information by June 30th 11:59pm EST via email > erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com with ‘DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team Application’ in the subject line. **Please note that no late submissions will be accepted.
- Full name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
- Recent photograph & short biography on why you want to be a part of the DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team.
- Links to your online gallery or blog.
- List of any other design teams you have been on or are still with.
- Four Photos of your work which include a card, layout and (2) off the page project. The projects are to show that a majority of DCWV products have been used.
 ** Make sure your photos are no bigger than 500kb each.
We welcome submissions from Stack-a-holics all around the world! There will be no international restrictions on this design call. 
The 2012 – 2013 DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team of 12 members will be announced at the CHA-Summer Trade Show in Chicago on July 16th, 2012.

60 comments:

  1. how awesome... I have enough stacks to make tons of stuff, and not enough "causes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This awesome. It is funny how people like other people to be pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I am super excited about this! I'd better get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun and more fun. There's going to be so much inspiration from this site, that we won't have time to scrap! We'll be too busy ooing and ahing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH, I am soooo excited about this you have no idea!!!! Off to lock myself in my scrappy nook to create and submit. When I started scrapping agian 5 years ago I discovered you guys and ever since you have been my #1 paper company. Even have a friend that ships me stacks only available at Joanne's. OK off to create some magic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your up and coming DT! This is beyond exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I wish I had time! This would be so much fun... Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow an awesome oppurtunity, I'll definitly be applying sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great oppurtunity this is going to be for 12 lucky people. Sounds like a lot of fun and you have me thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This so exciting! I can't wait to start seeing more awesome projects on the DCWV blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck to all the creative people that apply to be a design team member!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you will so be hearing from me. WOuld love to be involved. Can't wait. I will get started right away...lol. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Putting my submission together very soon! I haven't been waiting as long as you have, but close! My blog posts are 80% DCWV papers! Over the moon with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That would be amazing!! But I don't think I'm good enough yet to become part of a design-team. Maybe next year! ;-) good luck to everybody who is going for the honour!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I know how Charlie felt when it eas announced there were five golden tickets out there to het into the chocolate factory. Amazing announcement Erin. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very exciting news! I will have to get something together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Exciting! Off to share about this opportunity with our readers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I am so exciting about this.....I'm off to creative something special for this....thank you so much for this opportunity........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gloria!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!! You are sooo creative!! Good luck!!

      Delete
  20. Oooo will have to get something together, as I too LOVE LOVE LOVE your dp packs, and have TONS!!!!!! This is super EXCITING!!! Good luck to everyone!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  21. How wonderful to be planning for a design team. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How exciting! I love your stacks! Always such beautiful paper. I'll be busy working to get a submission ready. Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great opportunity! Thanks for the chance to work with an awesome company.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool, good luck to everyone :)

    StefanieH

    ReplyDelete
  25. im so excited for this!! quick question... do the recollection stacks count as dcwv as well or are you guys separate?? thanks!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great opportunity, I wish I had the time. Good luck all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great development! (Not saying that we need more inspiration than you supply Erin!). I look forward to meeting the design team and see their work added to your own.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How fun! Looking forward to seeing more DCWV inspiration. One can never have too much of DCWV! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a wonderful opportunity. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is awesome news. I am too busy at this time to be on another design team, so won't be trying out for it, but look forward to all the new members projects. Good luck to everyone that is trying out.

    ReplyDelete
  32. How awesome! This is an amazing opportunity! I know I could make projects. Just don't know if I'm good enough but use and love love love DCWV stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks like a great opportunity for those who apply!

    ReplyDelete
  34. AWESOME ! My mail will be on a way

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is wonderful news. Can't wait to see who is chosen for the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yay!!! A design team is perfect, I so want to be part of this. Can't wait. Good luck to all!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  37. I know what I am doing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm real excited about the opening for 12 DT spots. Sounds fun,I look forward to trying out for one of the amazing spots

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love DCWV, this is an amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I know what I will be doing this weekend....What a great opportunity!
    Rachel WK asked above.....Are you including the Recollections line of products since they are DCWV?
    Thank you and Good Luck to everyone!
    kk

    ReplyDelete
  41. So excited about this! I love DCWV paper so much. The quality is great as it is so much thicker than a lot of other suppliers. There are so many glitter papers available and the designs are always beautiful to work with. Thanks for the opportunity to apply for the team, I just sent in my application.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Im super EXCITED and just sent in my application! Hope DCWV likes my style :) as I LOVE LOVE LOVE their paper stacks!!!
    Good luck to all!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sending my application in, this is exciting for DCWV as well as for us! Good luck to everyone!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. ok, I sent in my application! I will have to wait patiently and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am chomping at the bit to see if anyone I know and love might make the design team. Oh the suspense! Tell us soon or I might just die for my friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am so excited to see who is on this team!!! July 16th is just not getting here fast enough!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete