Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Arts/ DCWV Craft Challenge Winners



Welcome to the May Arts/ DCWV Craft Challenge!  
Betheny and I have gone through ALL of your project submissions and have decided on 25 of you to play with us! I was blown away by HOW MANY entries we received along with all of your great project ideas! You never cease to amaze me!! If you missed it, we are announcing 25 blog followers 
                                                                   who will receive....


½ a stack DCWV’s Snapshot Stack...AND




May Arts Ribbon to create a project that they proposed to us! We will feature these projects later this month! I am posting 1/2 of the partisipants here and Betheny is posting the other 1/2 on the May Arts blog so be sure to check both blogs to see if your project was chosen!

Congratulations to:

Lisa Lahiff
Monique Leslie
Theresa Calderini
Marie Otake
Laura Drahozal
Debbie O'Neal
Sandy Lewis
Charity Becker
Angela Alexander
"Sassy"
Amy England
 Michelle Moody
 Michelle Noble


We have your email addresses and mailing addresses and will be contacting you very soon. And your supplies will be in the mail first thing Monday morning! 


35 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies, enjoy your prizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats!! We can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to see the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats everyone. Wishing you all good luck on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you! Eagerly looking forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations girls.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners. I can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all of you! As always, can't wait to see the deliciousness that you create....and this time it will be TWICE the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG ! I can't believe my name is on THE LIST ! I am so excited. The project I submitted is so vivid in my mind, I can hardly wait to get started !!! Thanks DCWV for choosing me.

    Debbie O'Neal
    www.debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW 25 thats awesome Congrats Yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really? I'm on the list? YAY! I am happy and excited to begin this project! Thank you for the chance. Congratulations to the others that are chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to all of you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh I can't believe I missed the announcement yesterday! Thank you so much I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to all the winners! Great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey I know Sassy!! How great is that?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you all make!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats to the ladies! can't wait to see your project

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to all the winners I am sure the projects will turn out GREAT! Looking forward to seeing everyone's great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH MY GOSH! I am SO excited to be included in this! Thank you so much to DCWV and May Arts. I am really looking forward to getting my goodies so I can play!
    www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness!!! I'm soooo excited!!! Thank you so very much for your belief in my idea and I can't wait to get started!
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you Erin!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to get my package in the mail, and get started on my album. I hope it turns out out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats to the winners. Thanks for showing off that fabulous May Arts ribbon! I immediately went out and bought some of the lace ribbon in both white and black. It is exactly what I NEEDED!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Saw my name on May Arts list! I'm so happy to be playing along! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats to alll the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous entries!!! They were all amazing!!! I like Lynn Ochs the best!! That was beautifully done and so interesting!! But all entries were great!!

    ReplyDelete