Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DCWV/May Arts Craft Challenge!




Welcome to the May Arts/ DCWV Craft Challenge!  

I told you guys that today was going to be fun! My sweet friend, Bethney, at May Arts and I have been waiting for months for this to finally get here! We have teamed up with our favorite ribbon company to bring you a new kind of challenge. You will actually get PAPER and RIBBON from us to make an amazing project that we will feature on our blogs!! Be sure to check out the details bellow!

This is what you have to work with...



½ a stack DCWV’s Snapshot Stack...AND



Your choice of 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each! 

Here are the details:

We will provide you the following to work with:
1) your choice of 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each
2) ½ a stack of DCWV’s Snapshot Stack

You will have approximately one month to complete a craft project.  Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use paper from DCWV’s snapshot stack & each ribbon we provide you with.   You are limited only by your own imagination.   **Your idea must first be approved by Bethney from May Arts and me**

The number of participants is limited to 25 people.  The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea.  So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.

One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon and 3 stacks of DCWV Paper.  Your choice!

10 additional entries will win a prize of either 1 full spool of ribbon or 1 paper stack

To Enter: Email me at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com AND Bethney at Bethney@mayarts.com with your idea & shipping information.  If selected, we will mail out your ribbon & paper to work with.   When you have completed your project, forward both of us a photo with a brief description of your project.   Or, better yet, send a video of your design & we will post it on the blogs!

Deadline: June 8th, 2012.  Entries posted: June 11th, 2012.  Winners announced:  June 15th, 2012.



46 comments:

  1. Supah fun! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting on my thinking cap! ;) Looking forward to seeing what gets created by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how FUN! I cant wait to see 25 amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you allowed to use other embellishments as well, or is it restricted to just the materials provided?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. I love this stack!!!
    My email has been sent I hope you like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just entered! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sent in my design idea, So excited for this chance. Oh what fun it will be to see what people design for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a FAB and FUN challenge!! Looking forward to seeing 25 amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! This sounds like a very fun challenge. Can't wait to see what people will create. Wish I had more free time this month so I could submit an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like so much fun! I already sent ya an email. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun idea!!! Can't wait to see the results of the first entries!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was just wondering, is this open to overseas participants too? And I'm new to this. Can someone help me out? How do I send a design idea? Do I have to draw it out first? or..?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous idea, will get my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Better get working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just sent my email...this sounds like SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds like a real fun project, going to see if I can squeeze it in:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a creative idea for a challenge! Got my project idea now I'm just going to email it to you! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun challenge! I better put my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh no! I just realized it's for this month. There's no way I can enter. I'm hoping you will have this again in the next month or 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok.... the wheels are turning. Hope I can come up with something that would get those items sent to me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is great! Such a fun challenge... Thanks!
    Deon
    barefoot at sypfbi dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. My head is spinning with ideas! Well, you know I am always up for a challenge so I will be emailing oth of ou soon. Thank you for he challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow! can't wait to see everyone's project for this challenge.

    ~Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! What a great collection to work with. Now if only I could think of some project worthy :) Good thing I have a couple of days to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet duo, Im hoping to try my hand at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. sent my idea, keeping fingers crossed...
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE PAPER !!!!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a nice opportunity to be creative! I love this kind of challenge, brain storming, think, think, think.
    Beautiful d/p's collection and pretty ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  30. serious thought required before sending in an entry. love the look of this stack. another one added to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a unique challenge concept. Good luck to all who are trying out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well, I put on my 'brave' shirt and sent in my idea! But whether chosen or not, can't wait to what people create using this cute stack and these ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love to play along, however my time is not always my own. So I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries. Good luck to you all.
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love that floral paper! Good luck to those that enter!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a wonderful challenge and great prizes. Looking forward to seeing the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I e-mailed my idea, hope I get an opportunity to work with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I sent my e-mail. This looks like a fun challenge and I can't wait to see the 25 projects next month!

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. As soon as I read the challenge, an idea immediately popped in my head and I emailed it in already. Fingers crossed mine gets picked only because I am so excited to make it :) Good luck everyone who enters.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super challenge! Can't wait to see what everyone creates. Sent my proposal in. Thanks for a great opportunity. Love the stack and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This sounds so awesome!! I am thinking~~

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sent my idea in....love a good challenge. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would love to do tis challenge...I will need to brainstorm a bit here!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I know its late in the month and the 25 are probably already selected but I just e-mailed my idea.
    Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with

    ReplyDelete