*To be entered in our weekly stack giveaways, leave a comment on each blog post throughout the week. Leave me a comment each time you share our blog post on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest! Winners will be chosen at random from comments from the entire week combined.
4 entries per post per person*
Hey friends! Hope you are having a good Wednesday! Tonight is a big night at the Madsen house. Little League is in full swing! This means a few things. At least 3 hours a night at the ball fields on Monday & Wednesdays. My stadium chair gets lots of use...good thing I have a nice & comfy one :) And the Crock Pot is used A LOT. Today I have Red Beans & Rice on the menu and the Crock Pot is already bubbling :) Baseball season is probably my favorite SEASON of the year....oh wait. Maybe football is ;)
I have another tutorial for you from our CHA booth...this time the gorgeous beaded star fish that were on display by our fish display. I think these would be awesome as decorations at a "Under the Sea" dance or party...they are so pretty!!
Beaded Star Fish
Supplies & Tools
· DCWV 12”X12” 180 SHEET BASIC STACK
· BLUE MOON BEADS—SMALL PEARL STRING BEADS
· BLUE MOON BEADS—MEDIUM PEARLS
· BLUE MOON BEADS—FLAT SHELL BEADS
· PAPER CRAFTING ADHESIVE (INCLUDING 3-IN-1 ADHESIVE)
1. FOLLOWING THE MANUFACTURERS RECOMMENDED INSTRUCTIONS, CREATE DESIRED AMOUNT (AND SIZE) OF STARFISH USING CELLUCLAY.
2. ONCE THESE HAVE CURED AND DRIED, APPLY DESIRED PRINT AROUND OUTSIDE OF EACH STARFISH USING DECOUPAGE GLUE OR 3-IN-1 GLUE. SET ASIDE TO DRY.
3. ONCE GLUE FROM PAPER IS DRY, ATTACH SEED BEADS, SEASHELL EADS, AND PEARLS.
4. REPEAT AS DESIRED.
We want to give a big THANK YOU to Xyron for hosting a giveaway on our blog last week! We have 4 winners from Friday's post who will receive some adhesive from them! Congrats to:
Email me at email@example.com and I will pass on your address to Xyron!
Have a fabulous day!!