I am pretty sure my kid is the only 5 year old who promised to stop swearing for his Mothers Day gift! What a kid, he is always keeping me on my toes :)
I want to announce our stack winners from last week! Remember, I choose these winners randomly from all of the blog comments from the previous week. Congrats to:
Remember this gorgeous piece that was on display at our CHA booth? See these cute little guys at the bottom? They are little inch worms made out of beads! These would be so cute mixed in with your spring & summer home decor!! Here is how you make them :)
Beaded Inch Worms
Supplies & Tools
· BLUE MOON BEADS—SQUARE WOOD-TEXTURED BEADS
· BLUE MOON BEADS—LARGE ROUND MULTI-COLORED BEAD (PROPORTIONAL TO SQUARE BEADS)
· BLUE MOON BEADS—MEDIUM ROUND WOODEN BEAD
· BEADING WIRE
· JEWELRY TOOLS (I.E. PLIERS)
1. TAKE YOUR BEADING WIRE AND ATTACH THE MEDIUM ROUND WOODEN BEAD TO THE END, THREADING ANY LOOSE PIECES BACK THROUGH THE CENTER OF THE BEAD.
2. STRING 11 SQUARE BEADS ON NEXT, BEING SURE TO BEND YOUR WIRE TO GIVE THE “WORM” A LIFE-LIKE LOOK.
3. FINISH BY ADDING A THE LARGE ROUND MULTI-COLORED BEAD TO THE END, THREADING ANY LOOSE ENDS BACK THROUGH THE CENTER OF THE BEAD.
4. REPEAT AS DESIRED.
Have a wonderful day! I will be back on Wednesday with a great end of the year Teacher gift! Yes, it's THAT time of year around here! YAY!!! ;)