Monday, December 19, 2011

DCWV Christmas Party

I love sharing posts like this! It makes me so happy to share a little taste of what it's like to be part of the DCWV Family :) You really can't explain the kind of company that we work for, other than it really is like a family! We had a great time at our annual Christmas Party on Friday. There are so many little details that go into making the night so special :)


When we arrive at the party, we get to sit and take a formal photo with our guest. But we always sneak in and get a group shot too ;) Some of my great friends & co-workers who I adore.


We start off with an INCREDIBLE meal! It was so yummy I made myself sick eating so much, lol! A traditional holiday meal served at it's best :)


Jordan, (Our "Mac Man" as I like to call him) and his cute wife. I swear they just LOOK ALIKE! 
Love it :)


Valerie, HR Director, the woman in charge of the whole event, happily enjoying herself :)


Our SANTA!!! Deos he look familiar to anyone? ;) Darin is the best MC and a highlight of the night.


We played lots of "Minute to Win It" Games after dinner for prizes & cash...I guess you have to have an incentive to get up and make yourself look silly ;)


Pressure!!


Watching the games...we have 175 employees at DCWV! With everyone bringing a guest, that makes one big party!


Megan playing another game....


I love how VP of Sales Jeremy stole a game afterwards to try and master it...totally fits his personality :)


Our company founders Mike & Nancy and Gary (CFO) receiving their gift from us, a donation in their behalf to a food bank who's warehouse neighbors ours in Provo. 


Mike gave a very heartfelt speech which reminded me why I love to work for this company.


Having fun!!! Pam & Laura both work in our DCWV Home Department.


Liz was one of our big winners!! Lucky girl :)


Pablo, one of our warehouse workers, receiving a 3-Year Service Award.


This photo is an inside joke lol, but doesn't my boss, Dave, look FAB in his pants?! 


More games! 


I had to try and get ping pong balls in a plate of peanut butter! 


Dance party afterwards!


This beautiful woman, Nancy Hill, is the one who started it all! She is an incredible woman who facinates me with her knowledge and creatvity. I admire her so much and am so grateful she brought me into the DCW Family almost 8 years ago! One of the greatest blessings in my life :) 

A Merry, Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday from DCWV! 


38 comments:

  1. What a great party... thank you for sharing ... you all look like you enjoyed yourselves... Merry Christmas... happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a wonderful company to work for. You gotta love those pants on your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a company is more like a family. Looks like a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome time. I wish you could do a give away where the prize is to accompany you to one of the awesome events you get to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had my work Christmas party last week too! Looks like you had much more fun at yours! They don't do events or anything. I might have to bring these games up to our HR people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so fun. what a great way to honor all of the employees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a great party. Thanks for sharing some pics!

    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin, it is such a rare blessing to work for such a company. Thank you for sharing, I really enjoy all that you share!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like everyone had a blast. Just reading how you speak about DCWV shows what an awesome place it must be to work.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like so much fun, I have heard what a great company they are and they look like a great company to work for

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it was a great party!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like soooo much fun! I wish I worked there too! hehehe! Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic company to work for! And I LOVE the plaid pants - they ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like one heck of a party! I love playing games! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas DCWV!!! Love seeing your holiday party picks every year! It always looks like you all have the best time :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a great party! Merry Christmas Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like fun was had by all, Merry Christmas!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas to everyone! Looks like ya'll had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like fun was had by all. The games look like so much fun. I like The Minute To Win It show.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogsspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like a fabulous party! You got some great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where can I get a job application? ;o)

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for giving us a peek inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS PARTY. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICS WITH US.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a fun time was had by all! Thanks for sharing the pics Erin! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like a wonderful party! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like it was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like it was a super fun party :D
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like you had a great time! Everyone looks so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like a great time was had by all....love that bare foot photo! LOL....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun party! Thanks for sharing your pix.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like everyone had a great time..... happy holidays to you all.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's so nice to go to a party. Looks like a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful holiday party, so many companies are doing away with parties now days.

    Thank you for sharing yet another reason why I love your company, happy, happy people working there which makes for a solid company that will continue to grow.

    Merry Christmas and blessings, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! What a great crew. Any chance you guys are opening a New Zealand office, lol.

    Merry Christmas. Looking forward to 2012 and lots of new stacks (not that I have room for more... I could always extend my living room...)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete