Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Paper Bows!

About 6 months ago, a friend in the craft industry told me that paper bows were going to take over the paper flower craze. I was begining to see bows all over the fashion world, which is usually what drives the trends in the paper world. I love keeping up with trends all across the board since they all play off each other in the end. And bows are no exception!



I am loving all of the bows out there! They just make me happy! And I NEED some of these shoes or I may just not be able to live :)

I am seeing all kinds of great paper bows too!





If you want to create some paper bows, HERE is a great template from us! I created this birthday banner using the linked template, I just left off the tails of the bow :) They are so easy to make :)



I want to see some bows on your projects!! Post some photos on our Facebook page if you make some! 

Have a great Wednesday!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the bows to, but the shoes make my feet hurt just looking at them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been adding bows to so many projects recently!! Just posted one to your FB page! :)
    erin @ deeplyrootedlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bows Erin! In fact, I want not only the shoes, but several other items in your collection :) Thanks for the template. I really love all the paper bows you showed too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bows are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I really really love the newspaper bows.

    ReplyDelete