Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Stack-a-holic Template Challenge Results


Hey friends! Hope you are having a great week! I am in major catch up mode, lol! That's usually how it goes after being away for 9 days! I hope you enjoyed the photos of the trip that I posted yesterday. If you didn't get a chance to see them, go look! It was incredible. 

I am all set to show you my Top 10 entries from October's challenge! Once again, it was so hard to choose! I have had some people email and ask what I look for when choosing a Top 10. Basically, I see how well you followed the template, what new techniques you used, how the overall balance is and basically how inspiring it is! I try to choose a good variety of simple and elaborate layouts. And I try not to feature the same person two months in a row. I hope that helps a little :) 
I am so inspired at your creations!

Here was our template:


Here we go! You can click on the photos for a larger view...


Cindy Pittman/Black Current Stack


Ester Turner/Blossoms & Butterflies Stack


Rachel Kleinman/Green Tea Stack


Hang Nguyen/Midnight Magic Stack


Kristin Fougeron/All About Me Stack


Wendy Crowe/All Dressed Up Stack


Agnes Tan/Tradewinds Stack


Michelle Smith/All About Boy Stack



Emilia Stammler/Taj Mahal Stack


Amanda Knight-Bodine/Happy Harvest Stack


And my little Mario & Luigi actually agreed on a number between 1 & 10 for our winner! Aren't they the cutest little things? We had a fun Halloween as you can probably tell :)

Congratulations to: 

Ester Turner!

Email me your address to erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com and I will send you a box of goodies! And Friday I will post November's Challenge so hopefully lots of you will play along with us this month :)

Have a fabulous day!!

7 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be picked for the top ten!! This is an amazing group, love all the layouts! Thank you thank you :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, ladies!! You all did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! I love seeing the same template used with so many different stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner, thanks for the challenge and your boys are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies! They were all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete