Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Stack-a-holic Template Challenge Winners!

I seriously cannot believe that it is DECEMBER tomorrow!!! Where does time go?! I know this was a busy, busy month for you and I apprecriate everyone who took the time to submit their layouts this month! As alwys, I was blown away! I was curious how each of you would tackle the little dots that go around the outside of the layout. Wow. I couldn't believe what you thought of!!! 

If you can't remember, this was the template from Sketch Savvy that we used for November.


I had a hard time narrowing it down to a TOP 10 but I did it :) Here they are!



Mindi Brown- Black Current Stack


Chris Dring- Crafty Stack


Jacqueline Nguyen- Guy Stack


Andrea Jones- Support Our Troops 300dpi Digital Kit


Jamie Larsen- Nantucket


Cynthia Baldwin- Simply Autumn Stack


Trisha- Ghosts & Goblins Stack


Tracy Thompson- Stack 7


Susan- Royal Garden Stack


Jenny Evans- Lemon Flower Stack


Aren't they awesome this month!! I have loved going through each layout. THANK YOU for playing with us this month! I know December is crazy too so I will get December's template up on Friday so you have plenty of time to create :) And for our winner chosen by random.... 

Congratulations to:
Tracy Thompson!

Email me your address {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com} and I will get your prize right out to you!!

See you back here on Friday!!

28 comments:

  1. Very cute layouts! I love seeing all of the different takes on a sketch. It's inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the others that were top 10 and enjoy your goodies Tracy! Everyone has such great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tracy, and thank you Erin for including me in your top 10, I'm honored :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Tracy, and to all who submitted:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! Those are amazing pages, I love the Halloween one :) Can't wait to see the next sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are fantastic layouts. Congrats Tracy!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked seeing all the different takes on the layout. Congrats to all of the top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Erin! And thank you everyone else for the congrats! I was so excited just to be in the top 10 and seeing my name again...well, I'll admit, I squealed in delight!

    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, winners....great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the top ten and, especially, Tracy. Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are all gorgeous! I love seeing all the different interpretations of the sketch. Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of the Top Ten were fabulous! There are some amazingly talented people in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to everyone, great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the top 10 winners! All fabulous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Tracy. Loved all the top ten! These challenges are so much fun and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was so sad I didn't get to play along this month! All of these layouts ate amazing! Thanks for sharing ladies! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Tracy! Thank you so much for picking my layout for the top ten Erin :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to the top 10! You all did a fabulous job. WOW!!!

    ~ JD ~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to the winner! Love all the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Erin, for choosing me for one of your top 10! I love the Stack-a-holic challenges! Congrats to Tracy, your LO is stunning! Wow, there are a lot of talented ladies out there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Tracy! All of the LOs were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow awesome layouts, love the winners one such a cute baby. Thanks for hosting these challenges and congratulations to the winner.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats to the top 10, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats ladies! Beautiful LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how it's all the same template and the pages are all so different. Just love them!
    Congrats to you all!
    Penny
    redheadworking at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes, I guess I do need to give these a try. There are some really sweet layouts! Congrats you guys :)

    Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats everyone! These all look fantastic and congrats to Tracy for winning the prize! Love looking at what everyone does each month!

    ReplyDelete