Sunday, October 16, 2011

Snowflake Ornament Tutorial

Hey, hey, hey! Did everyone have a great weekend?? I sure hope so! We didn't do anything over the top...spent time with friends and watched A LOT of football. Basically it :) I am ready to hit this week in full force! So much to do before I leave town on Saturday for the Michaels Cruise...need to get caught up on a lot of things PLUS get my family situated for me to be away for 9 days! Needless to say, this week will be busy. But I wouldn't have it any other way!

Loved reading all of your comments from Friday! Sounds like y'all are pretty darn excited to see some new products :) I will post a video on Wednesday showing you some of the new products coming to Jo-Anns! Only a couple more days! I wanted to pick a winner from the giveaway on Friday. Congratulations to: 

Scrapthat said...

Christmas! I soooo want to do a December daily this year! Inspire me!

Email me your address {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com} and I will get some goodies right out to you!

Here is another ornament tutorial for you! These snowflakes are so cute!


Templates can be downloaded HERE and HERE. You can also use your personal cutting system to cut out the snowflake and it would be even easier :)

And as a bonus...


This little guy is easy, easy. HERE is a template if you want to make a reindeer ornament :) He would be cute with a little red pom pom as a nose!

Well I am going to hit my emails and Facebook and answer questions that you have sent me! Love being so connected to our fans! If you ever have any questions, send me an email or leave a comment on the DCWV Facebook page!

Have a great day! See you on Wednesday on our Sneak Peek Day!

10 comments:

  1. I love the snowflake with the peppermint to cute!!!! Maybe a new stack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to scrapthat that reindeer is too cuuuute thanks for the template
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty snowflakes! Thanks for the template. Congrats to Scrap that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Scrapthat! Love the snowflake, TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the patterns! These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That reindeer is way too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these beautiful ornaments!

    Oh, and have a wonderful time on the cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some unknown reason I can't download the reindeer template. The snowflake ones came through just great. Is there a way you can send me the Reindeer one?
    Thanks so much... I just love them all!
    Penny
    redheadworking at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete