Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop

Well I am STILL on my Michael's Cruise adventure! I hope you are enjoying the posts that I set up while I am away!

I was excited to participate in another Sizzix Blog Hop! I always love seeing what die they send me to work with :) I have quite the collection of Sizzix and I love all of the dies! 

They sent me the Scoreboard XL Suitcase to play with. I decided to leave off the little handles and make it a cute little box. And it is the perfect size for some recipe cards! I used the new
 Recollections Sugar Plums Stack.


Love that cute little Gingerbread Man!


I glued my patterned paper to the chipboard before I ran it through the machine. Much easier in my opinion. I just used a thin coat of liquid glue and let it really dry. 


And if you want the yummy bread recipe, you can find it HERE! This would make a sweet little holiday gift. And seriously, this bread is SO GOOD!!

Click on the Sizzix Blog Hop button on the left side of the blog to hop on to the next project! Or click HERE for an entire listing :)


Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. oh wow that is so sososoooooo cute. I love the little gingerbread man! I hope you share all of your adventures from the cruise when you return ;)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that little gingerbread dude is way too cute. I am going to have to have this stack. My famous holiday recipe is for gingerbread (the cake kind, not the cookies), so I need to make some tags for the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the project and that paper is toooooo cute! Gotta have it! TFS and hope you are having lots of fun on the cruise.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT project! Love the framed & decorated recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The paper is just wonderful!!! Can't wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo Cute~! I love that little gingerbread guy!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the gingerbread man. that is a cool die that i dont have yet. Really like the paper selection as well. Cant to see more blog hop creations that I can try with my Big Shot Sizzix

    ReplyDelete