Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October: Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

Well it's that time of the month again.
No, it's not what you think! hee hee :) It's time to announce the October Stack-a-holic Template Challenge! I am so excited to show you this one for a few different reasons :)


Here is the template! Here's the run down: Use one of our DCWV Stacks and create a page based on this template. Email me a photo {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}, post a photo on our Facebook page, or post photos on your blog and email me a link. You have until October 29th! I will go through ALL of them and post a top 10! From those 10, I will pick a random winner to get 3 of our newest stacks mailed to them! Wanna play?? 

Here is this month's template from Susan at Savvy Sketches!


I wanted to use the Great Vacation Stack which is at Michaels right now. But get this, my page has NOTHING to do with vacation or travel :)



I love the colors of this stack! I used some photos of my little guys first tooth that he just lost. I used solid color patterned papers from the stack. I just love how bright and fun they are.


Another great layout to use some scraps or those matstacks!


I seriously can't get enough of my little boys! They are sooooo cute :)


Well I seriously CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!! This challenge is by far my favorite thing about the blog! I am so blown away by what you can create with our stacks. You are amazing!! Back on Friday with a fun Halloween project! See you then :)

19 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to play last month but will do my best this time! last month was the first time I missed the stack-a-holic challenge. so sad :( hope I get to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DIGGIN this sketch, I can't wait to play. What adorable photos of your boy, so cute!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute -- the layout and your son!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute! Love the colors and your lo! Can't wait to create!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun one Erin! I love how you outlined each of your background squares! Such a nice touch! I can't wait to play along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erin...your son's LO is just adorable!! I absolutely love and am addicted to DCWV paper stacks..and get this... I just picked up the Ghosts & Goblins stack today and I cannot wait to "play" with these new awesome papers. I think I will use them for this sketch challenge...better get to scrappin : )
    *oops-had a typo and didn't see it until I posted*

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is your page! Love those papers! Can't wait to get started on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the versatility of this stack and those colors are so fun. Cute layout. Hoping to get a chance to play along this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Fun sketch! I'm excited to play along again.

    starsinpalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sketch and an adorable kid. Glad to play along again! Thanks for the challenge!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erin, i love this layout & such a cute little man u have on your hands. thanks for the awesome sketch, but i have one quick question....could you share with us the measurements on some of those shapes ? cos i have NO idea how im gonna get them even close to the sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really cute sketch, and since the requirements (any stack) are so easy, I am going to be able to play along! Love your adorable toothy LO! The prize you're offering is AMAZING..So glad I found your blog through Glue Arts! :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch and great LO you created! Love the toothless grin! Just emailed you my LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the sketch. Here is my LO:
    http://virageva.blogspot.com/2011/10/eszterhazy-album-viii.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used this as the basis for a 2 pager -- most of it is Cotton Blossom, but some are scraps from other stacks. Here it is:

    http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/755007.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Erin, for such a fun challenge and I was so glad I found the time to participate this time..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy I get to play this time too:)

    Thanks,
    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com/2011/10/dcwv-october-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful challenge! Love the sketch!
    Here is my entry:
    http://few-favourite-things.blogspot.com/2011/10/incredible-experience-dcwv.html

    ReplyDelete