Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Class at Michaels!

Hey guys! Having a good week?? Sure hope you are! Things are going great on my end...just staying busy, getting last minute details taken care of for our Michaels Cruise next week! Sure excited for that :) Starting to work on CHA booth ideas and projects. It will be here before we know it...especially with the holidays coming up :) Life around here is good!

When I saw these photos, I KNEW that I had to share them with y'all!! They are so dang cute! 


Michaels is offering a new class called Altered Canvas Trio. Basically, you get to use your creativity and create paper art that can be displayed on canvas for your home!  


This is an example of what you can do in the class, using our new Paper Dolls Stack. I love the detail that Michaels Instructor Mary Bordeaux used. Wouldn't this look so cute in a little girls room?!




Stop by your local Michaels Store to find out when they are offering the Altered Canvas Trio Class to create a paper crafted masterpiece on canvas! And with the holidays right around the corner, these would make an incredible, personalized gift.

Thanks for stopping by today! Head over to our Facebook page, we are trying to hit 10,000 fans this week :)

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this stack.

    ~ JD ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I saw that paper and wasn't sure what I would do with it, so now I see. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Erin, I made some Halloween treat bags using Ghosts & Goblins. Stop by my blog to check them out. Love that stack!!

    Leslie

    www.casrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete