Friday, October 7, 2011

Midnight Magic "Boo" Frames

Happy Friday! 

Another week has come and gone! We are starting to really see fall and winter here in Utah...we had snow here yesterday! Luckily, it melted pretty quick :) Last night, we headed down to the local pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins and gourds for the season.


I love my little guy's new smile now that he has lost his tooth! And his necklaces crack me up too....(1) Tooth Necklace which he stores his tooth in, lol. (2) His medal from joining the "100 Book Club" at school. He read 100 books in his first month of 1st grade! Proud little guy :) 

Anyway, he had a lot of fun enjoying the cool weather and getting ready for fall!

I am pretty much in love with today's project! It is sooo easy, affordable and DARLING! I used the new stack at Michaels, "Midnight Magic".


Love these colors...blue and purple mixed in with the classic orange and black.


I purchased cheap gold frames from the local superstore for $3 a piece and I spray painted them black. I framed the 4x6 print then glued the inked orange letters on top of the glass. Added some rhinestones and ribbon bows and that was it!


I think I may have to make a few sets of these for my friends with October birthdays! They will love them :) Aren't they darling?? 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Can't wait to see you back here on Monday :) 

Happy Fall, Y'all!! 


12 comments:

  1. these are amazing!! what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I'm so upset! I went to our local michaels looking for both fall and both of the Christmas stacks and they don't have it. The woman then said that I didn't know what I was talking about, that there was not a Recollections Christmas stack out. And she was the manager! Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am such a stackaholic! This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And your boys are SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! These are so cute! You know, I have am October birthday.... I guess I just need to live closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW....snow....we are still having over 80 degree here in TN.....love your little guys....how cute with the tooth....love these DP....they are so bright in person.....had other stuff to get before my paper addition....but my next trip will prevail....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it the simplicity of it all thanks for sharing shar

    ReplyDelete
  8. just send them to me! LOVE these and I can not wait to get that big stack. I just finished a simple small banner. I will post it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute project but what I'm really intrigued by is that weird but adorable pumpkin in the picture. I've never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and I love the Colors..did you seal the frames with anything after spray painting them? Just wondering <3 TFS

    Sandra
    starsinpalm.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, love the idea! TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete