Friday, October 21, 2011

Michaels Project Center

Another Friday is here! Are you as happy as I am?? :) Well I am EXTRA happy this Friday because tomorrow is the day that my co-worker, Amy, and I leave for the Michaels Cruise! Today will be busy, busy as I pack and get every last little detail crossed off my list. And there will be LOTS of hugs with my little guys. Usually, my work trips are 5 days at the most. This one is NINE! Gonna take my little brag book with me to show them off to everyone :)

I have a winner from Wednesday's giveaway! I have LOVED going through all of the comments on the blog and on Facebook getting your feedback about the new release! Sounds like lots and lots of happy Stack-a-holics out there :) Congratulations to

Callis Crafts said...
Oh I want them now :))))

Email me your address {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com} and I will get your prize out to you as soon as I get back from the cruise! You may not hear from me right away but I promise to get it out the first week of November :)



I was lurking around the Michaels website the other day and wondered if all of you knew about all of the project ideas that are on the website? We are constantly creating new projects that can be showcased on their site. If you go to the Michaels website and click on "Projects" at the top, this is what you will see.


On the left hand side, there are lots of different categories that you can look through. You can find lots of ideas with DCWV paper under the Scrapbooking/Off the Page section. 

I love how each project has instructions and a supply list to make it easy for you. 

I have gotten several emails lately asking if I had any project ideas for some of the new Michaels Recollections Stacks. This is where you can find them! If you get a chance, look around the site and tell me what you think! Are there any types of projects that you would like to see more of??

I leave tomorrow and I have the blog posting throughout my trip showing you some of the projects that we will be working on the ship. I wish ALL of you could be there with us :) 

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the cruise! What a great place to get ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, taking a Michael's cruise is on my bucket list now. I love the idea and projects section of the website. thanks for the tip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't type right now. I am to green with envy! Have fun on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I could go on a crafting cruise! Have a great time!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your cruise!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time on your cruise...I know you will! Going to check out that cool Michael's link! Thanks for the head-s up on it!

    ReplyDelete