Monday, October 3, 2011

Handmade Paper Stocking Tutorial

Hello!! 

Did everyone have a great weekend?? I had one of the best ones in a long time! Celebrated my husband's birthday and had lots of family time. Oh and my football team won at the last second with a catch right in front of me. SO exciting :) But yes, overall it was a great couple of days! Ready for pretty quiet week where I can get lots and lots accomplished! Wish me luck ;)

I have another holiday tutorial which is lots of fun! I still have a few more ornaments that I will finish tutorials for but I wanted to share the paper stocking that we had hanging on our mantel at CHA.


I think these paper stockings are SO cute! And you could really have fun with them making them for gift packaging or for decorations.


Here is the tutorial and you can download the template HERE.


Excited for a big day in the office tomorrow! Lots to get done and after tomorrow, I will have EVERYTHING shipped off to our cruise boat for the Michaels Cruise that I will be teaching on later this month! It's been a lot of work but we are going to be making the CUTEST projects which I am SO excited about!! Can't wait :) Hoping to see some of you on the ship, can't wait to meet everyone!

Have a great day! Back on Wednesday with October's Stack-a-holic Template Challenge! 

2 comments:

  1. very cute project! Have such a blast on the cruise, it sounds like sooo much fun, wish I could go too!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'So glad that you had such a nice weekend, Erin! Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Have a great time on the cruise! 'Wish I could go, too!!

    Thanks so much for the great tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete