Friday, September 30, 2011

September Stack-a-holic Challenge Winners!


Hello Friday! So happy to see you! And I'm happy all of you are stopping by the blog today as well :) I hope everyone has lots of fun weekend plans which include a little paper crafting or scrapbooking! I have a pretty big deadline Tuesday so I of course will be crafting :) But it's also my husband's 31'st birthday so we will for sure be doing some celebrating as well!


Ok. I know I say this pretty much every month but I swear, every month gets bigger & better! I received TONS of entries this month, more than ever! That makes me so happy cause I love seeing your talents! This sketch was so fun to play with for me and obviously y'all loved it too since the results were outstanding :) Thank  you, Susan at Sketch Savvy, for providing awesome sketches! Here was this month's sketch in case you missed it...


Well it's pretty tough to create a "Top 10" when you get LOADS of amazing pages! But I tried to pick a nice variety of my favorites! Here they are....


Kathy Perry / Recollections Jingle Bells Stack



Charity Hotrum-Becker / Mariposa Stack



Shawna Webster / Celebrations Stack


Tracy Thompson / Amber Autumn Stack



Amanda Phillips / Tattered Time Stack



Joy / Ghosts & Goblins Stack



Karrie Martin / Grade School Stack



Jenny G / Lemon Flower Stack



Kristy Luccketta / All About Girl



Angela Alexander / Cotton Bloom Stack



I picked a random number between 1 & 10 for our winner and congratulations to

Amanda Phillips!

Seriously, your Tattered Time page blew me away! Congrats, girl! Email me your address to erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com and I will get your prize box out to you!

Once again, thanks to everyone for playing this month! I will post October's challenge on Wednesday so keep a look out for that! Have a great weekend, friends!!!

19 comments:

  1. Wow! Spectacular submissions for the challenge. I have to agree that Amanda's layout is FABULOUS! Love the look. Congrats on winning Amanda. Congrats to all the top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are some amazing pages!!! This top ten is one of my favorites I've seen :) Congrats to all the winners!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great layouts this month! Love all the variety! Congrats Amanda on winning the prize this month! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats.
    pookie
    scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some beautiful work! Congrats to top 10 and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the top 10! All the pages are just beautiful!

    starsinpalm.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, ladies! Congrats to Amanda and the Top 10! 'Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are amazing! I LOVE the tattered time layout. Amanda, if you are reading the comments where did you get the cool gear die cuts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I am very outspoken, but you guys let me without a word.
    Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great pages everyone..I can see it is hard to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all great!!! Congratulations to all selected!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner, everyone did a fabulous job:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what incredible creations-thanks for sharing! i love DCWV and would love for you to check out the post i just did with the femme fatale collection :)
    http://chroniclesofsarita.blogspot.com/2011/10/est-1992-album-few-challenges-and-one.html

    have a great week, hopefully i'll be able to participate in the next challenge !!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Amana! Enjoy that great prize! And thanks, DCWV, for picking me as a fave! Love all the wonderful inspiration posted here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, beautiful entries! Wow, congrats to all the winners!
    Leinad
    scrapsticklepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations ladies, lovely entries.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow...love them all, they're gorgeous, I would have an extremely hard time if I had to choose one
    simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful layouts! Congratulations to all!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete