Monday, September 26, 2011

Modern Paper Ornament Tutorial

Hey, hey, hey! Can't believe it's Monday again! I hope you had a great weekend!! Lots of you must have been scrapping since I received LOTS of Stack-a-holic Template Challenge entries over the weekend! They are looking fabulous! You have until Thursday at midnight and I will post the winners sometime on Friday! So those who want to play and haven't submitted a page yet, you have a few days left! 

I just wrote down all of the things that I have coming up for the blog and I am so excited for the next few weeks!! Lots of fun surprises!! That's what I love about working for DCWV, there is ALWAYS something new and exciting coming :) Get ready!!

And I still have MORE ornaments to show you! A few of them I am going to make videos for so that will be fun. I can't wait to see photos of your trees in a few months covered in paper ornaments!!


I love this modern ornament! They are so easy and you can easily add some great color into your tree. Here is a great tutorial and you don't even need a template :)


Crafting, working, carting kids around, cleaning, traveling...whatever you are up to today, make it a fabulous day!! See you back here TOMORROW :)

4 comments: