Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Holly Leaves Ornament Tutorial

Good morning, my friends!!! Well I have to say, returning to work after a holiday weekend is for sure a crazy day!! Spent lots of time on my emails this morning & checking out lots of your projects that you posted on our Facebook page! I can tell that you were BUSY this weekend creating! Love that!!


I have another ornament tutorial for you today! I have had some people emailing me and asking for the template for the Holly Leaves Ornament so I thought I would share this one today :) Here it is as an ornament....


And here it is on the front of a paper stocking! I will share the template for the stocking very, very soon!


What I love about these tutorials is how EASY they are!!! This one is no different!!! Here is the tutorial and HERE Is where you download the template.


I swear we are going to blink and December will be here!! So starting on your handmade ornaments now is really not a terrible idea ;) I hope you are loving these tutorials as much as I am.

Well have a great Tuesday!! I will be back on Thursday with something VERY fun!! And don't forget Utah/Idaho fans, join us at the Scrapbook Expo this weekend in Sandy, Utah!! Details HERE!!!

Can't wait!! LOVE the Expo and meeting so many of you!!

10 comments:

  1. As always, we enjoy your tutorials, Erin! Your ornament is so very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! can't wait for the stocking tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! It fits right into my holiday spirit, since I spent yesterday shopping the Labor Day sales for Christmas projects! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spent the weekend working of the Halloween advent calendar you shared earlier. Love all your easy to follow tutorials!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the holly on the package! It is so pretty! I love the greenery and flowers of Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really pretty, you sure are getting festive.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete