Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ghosts & Goblins With Hat Centerpiece

Hey everyone! 

Back for another project!? I have been so excited to show you this one!!! Cause I KNOW how much y'all LOVE Halloween projects :)

I used the Ghosts & Goblins line that is available at Jo-Ann's right now! Such a great Halloween stack...pretty much love every print in this stack and LOVE the classic colors :)


I started with a Styrofoam cone from the craft store. They have all different sizes so you could really make your hat any size.


I covered the cone with two pieces of 12x12 paper and positioned the top piece so it hung over the top a little bit. That's what I squeezed together and glued down to make the hanging part of the top of the hat. Then I wrapped another print around the front. I hand cut the brim of the hat and glued two pieces back to back so there is another print on the bottom of the hat.


Then I just embellished the hat with some more paper, tulle and sticker from the matching sticker pack. I think this will look darling in the middle of my kitchen table :)


So easy and after you have the Styrofoam cone, you probably have everything else you need! Love it when there are projects like that :) 

So glad you stopped by! I will be back with one more project before the weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. it is nice) Great creative project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got both of these last month from JoAnn's they are fun to work with - made some cards and two frames so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! and yes, I bet it will look great as your table center piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute!! i think I need to decorate my home for Halloween too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool, Erin! I have my very own stacks from, JoAnn, too!! Thanks for these great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just really kewl :) thanks for the fab ideas your always sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute hat. I bought the stack about 2 weeks ago and plan on using it this week. I will try this project.
    THanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your wall decorated now for Fall and Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love it. I am so glad I purchased the paper pack and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute! I can't wait to give it a try!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! I have all the materials to make one myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fun this is! Just perfect for Halloween decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and fun centerpiece - wish I can find the Ghost & Goblins stack in our LSS - must hunt them done - Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I have so got to go to Michael's and get me this paper stack! That is one wicked project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous easy project that is so fun to have on the table.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute hat and great decor project, TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete