Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fox News & a winner!



This just in! 

DCWV Inc. Founder Nancy Hill will be on Utah's Fox 13 morning show tomorrow, Wednesday September 7th! Tune in or set your DVR to see her talk about the latest news from DCWV! 
She should be on during the 7am hour...they told us 7:40 am :)

ALSO....

I never posted a winner on Friday to win a couple of the new Recollections stacks at Michaels! So Congratulations to:
Cynthia B. said...

Fun set of stacks! My favorite is Jingle Bells (love the pink + aqua for a holiday line!), followed by Simply Fall (my favorite season). Thanks for the chance to win!

Email me your address and I will send you your favorites new stacks! 
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

3 comments:

  1. ohh, I hope it's taped for those of us that don't live in Utah! Would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Just sent you an email. Than you so much!

    ReplyDelete