Thursday, September 1, 2011

Celebrating September First

It's here. I swear I blinked and 2011 happened. It is September! 

My favorite time of year, by FAR! Fall...Football...Friends & Fam. The best :)

I have to celebrate today by posting a little Halloween fun...cause I promised myself I wouldn't until September 1st :)

How cute are these!! 


Fake pumpkins wrapped in paper strips from the new Midnight Magic Stack. Tie ribbon & tulle around the stems. Fill a bowl on your table and that's it!


What a great way to use those Halloween scraps! I am going to put together both of the new Midnight Spell Banner kits from Tuesday's video. Gonna be cuuuute!

Also, today I am going through the Stack-a-holic Template Challenge entries and I will post the Top 10 tomorrow! Love going through those, y'all are SO talented!

Have a fabulous Thursday!!

17 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, just the thing I need to put me in the fall and Halloween mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I am not allowing myself to put up the black Halloween tree until Oct 1st....because the family thinks Sept is too early, but believe me it would be up today if I had my way. LOL!

    must have that stack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple but adorable idea. I will make these and give them to co workers for Halloween.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I haven't been able to craft for several weeks now and this just gets my creative juices flowing. Hurry up weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally into simple and these are right up my ally! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumpkins came out super cute. Love that paper stack. Who has that one available, Michael or Joanns?

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! My favorite is the chandelier one! How elegant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it cute i idea.. i just got my ghosts % and goblins , the halloween fall stack and harvest gathering... now i want Midnight Magic Stack. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. college football starts today! you're right... fall is the best :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute idea , but no football, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!! So easy and simply, yet adds so much to a room!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love how you dressed up the pumpkins!! 'So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoo hoo....I can smell fall in the air! Even when it's still hot and sticky here in the east!

    ReplyDelete