Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bat Garland

Hey there!! Hope everyone is having a great week! I was in the office yesterday planning out some things that we are going to do on our Michaels Cruise next month!! 





If anyone is on the fence about going, I promise you will have a blast and learn TONS of new crafting techniques!! As more and more details of the trip come out, the more excited I am getting!! Going to be a blast...would love to have you there with us!! Find more info HERE.

 I loved reading your comments from Monday's post. It really is amazing how everyone has their own story from 9/11/01. Thank you for taking the time to share your story with me! I picked a random winner for the box of goodies from our booth at the Scrapbook USA Expo and the winner is:

Beth said...
I was at my children's elementary school. I volunteered every Tuesday...I will never forget. The principal and other staff had to determine how much information to disclose to each age group. I was riveted to the television for the rest of the day...trying to digest what was happening. Still hard to take it all in.

Congratulations, Beth! Email me your address at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com and I will get your box right out to you!

Look what I have been doing...starting to do a little Halloween decorating!!


This little baby available at Michaels is so easy and SO cute to put together!! It has everything that you need to make a darling bat garland! Of you can do what I did and add a few little things to jazz it up :)


I added a big bow on the ends of the garland and some Blue Moon beads in between each bat. I love how it turned out!


My bats are looking a bit lonely up on the mantel so I may have to drag all of my Halloween decorations out tonight!! Love this time of year :)

Have a great day!! I'll be back here soon! 


9 comments:

  1. Love the beads you added to the garland. Thanks for sharing.

    Janie
    www.janiescraftcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad I am not the only crazy person putting up.halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Erin! And I love the beads with the garland too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the added beads!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, little too early to decorate for Halloween but love the bat garland. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like that the beads just add the right amount of color to the bat garland :)
    thanks for sharing this
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bat garland is great - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute! The beads are a great addition. LOVE that black mantle too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bat garland can't wait to start decorating for halloween, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete