Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Updated Stack List & Paper Dress Video!

Hello my friends! Is everyone having a good week??! I am getting lots done...while still trying to enjoy the last few days of carefree kids & no schedules! School starts on Monday. 

{if this is not a picture of carefree summer, I don't know what is!}

I know then that I will have lots of structure and lots of uninterrupted work time! {yay} So today, I am trying to remember that and let my little ones enjoy a little extra attention from me :)

First off, I have an updated Stack List for you!! This is our pre-Holiday list. Our Holiday stacks will be out at the end of October. So I will give you another list then since we have LOTS coming out for the holidays!! Can I hear you squeal with excitement?! ;)

The updated Ultimate Stack List can be downloaded HERE as one PDF file.





Ok. This next thing is something you have to see to believe! Serious!!!!

Made with Love is a beyond gorgeous scrapbook store in Indonesia which sells LOTS of our stacks! The video I am sharing today to me, shows the unity of scrappers around the world. I look at these women creating and see in them what I see in my own crafting friends here in this little Utah town that I live in. This video shows the beauty of crafting around the world! 

This video is of their Grand Opening Celebration which is pretty incredible. My favorite part...
the Paper Dress Runway Show! 



The paper dresses were inspired by our dresses from our January CHA show! I know how hard it was to create paper dresses for dress forms...I can't imagine having them on real, walking models! The dresses are incredible! 

Watch the amazing video HERE!
{the entire 5 minute video is very cool! The paper dress runway show comes on at 2 min 40 sec}

Let me know what you think!!! See you back here on Friday!!!

25 comments:

  1. That's crazy!! they are really pretty!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly amazing! How did they slip into those paper dresses? 'Love the creativity!! It is always so nice to see others creating, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses were fantastic! How cool! They made so many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys and gals have been completely upstaged by Indonesia. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! What inspiration! But the most awesome thing on your post today is those two adorable boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is incredible! I can't even imagine trying to make a paper dress for an actual person to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All i can say is WOW this is amazing. how cool is this they did such a great job. the Dresses were Beautiful found new was to use the Beautiful papers. never would have thought but yes you can. thanks for sharing I love the idea very very cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and amazing! Those dresses are just beautiful.

    Erin, your little boys are so cute!!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Your boys look like they're really enjoying their break! I love summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to download the list but it wants me to login to my Facebook account and give the download company my info. I don't do that. I really have enjoyed your lists in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dresses!! But sad to see the ultimate DCWV stack list........Now I know how many stacks I DON'T HAVE :( Oh well, One stack at a time right? lol
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! The long dress was fabulous, so gorgeous.
    Congrats to Made With Love on their grand opening.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous and your little ones are the cutest little guys! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was so amazing, I couldn't believe the dresses, and the happiness of the people making things, we are all addicted no matter what side of the world we live on!

    Your little guys are so darling and growing so much!
    Patti waving from Southern Utah
    www.asoulsheartbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww your boys are cuuuuute and check those dresses out awesome!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was such a fun video! Outstanding creativity in those dresses! Just phenomenal! Thanks for sharing about it! BTW, sweeeeeeet boys you have there!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, those dresses were gorgeous. Congratulations to the designers for making such beautiful creations, the models for doing a great job showing them off and DCWV for making such beautiful papers!!!! Looks like a fun store!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, these dresses are great. What beautiful papers. Wish we had a fun store like that in Joplin MO. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the list of stacks, I need this ready for my trip to your lovely country in September ready for my craft shopping bonanza..... the dresses are gorgeous..... thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun store! How amazing those dresses are. Have fun with your boys and enjoy the last days of summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw this video a few days ago and I was so amazed how they got those models to wear those dresses. It amazing! Thanks for sharing the DCWV list... I so needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's quite a Christmas list. I think I might print it out and give it to my husband just to see his reaction. LOL!!! The dresses are amazing. Can't believe they could walk in them. Now that some serious glue!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just incredible...It is amazing how real people were used for those paper dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think my jaw hit the floor! So much talent!

    ReplyDelete