Monday, August 29, 2011

Stacked Flower Ornament Tutorial

Happy Monday!! Can you believe it's going to be SEPTEMBER this week?! 

I can hardly wait for Saturday to get here because it's the first college football game of the season! I've been waiting allllll year long! We are pretty much am obsessed with BYU Football in this home :) 
Gotta love your Alma Mater right?!!

First things first, I have a winner from the giveaway I posted on Friday! THANK YOU to those who took the time to tell me your thoughts on beading & Blue Moon Beads!! I am sending a beading lovers dream box to:

ANGELA A!

Angela said...

I think beading can be a fun hobby. My sister makes alot of things, but I have only done a few. I think it is hard to put things together to make them look nice, but there are so many great examples and products out there, that I am feeling a little more confident. :) I may have to try it again!



Here is a quick tutorial on how to make it! I think these are SO cute and SO easy!!



Click HERE for the flower template.

So...I know I probably say this a lot. BUT...I promise you will want to stop by the blog tomorrow! I am going to have a video up...probably TWO videos cause I will have too much new stuff to show!

Halloween.
Christmas.
Amazing everyday stacks. 

I can't wait to hear your reaction to this announcement! It's been a lot of work in the making and we are ready to show you what we have been doing :) Does that get you excited or what??!
See you here TOMORROW!!!

28 comments:

  1. Oh how I hate being put in suspense... but I'm sure it'll all be worth it- it always is!
    The ornament is so cute, I even think I can do that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ornament would be a great snow day project for my grandchildren. Love DCWV
    Cherylann

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait till tomorrow! in the meantime. love the ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea for a small tree on a room or scraproom. Can't wait to see the new goodies you have for us followers.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this ornament! My mind is racing with ideas for gifts...everyone will get a unique ornament from me! That's why DCWV is my fav paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for tomorrow to see all the new stacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your new Halloween stack and cant wait to get into my craft room to creat with them. Looking forward to seeing your new Christmas stacks which I will be sure to get one of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I'm am SOOOOO ready. Love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the new stacks!!!!!! I am really excited to see the new Christmas stacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ACK! More waiting - I love DCWV stacks and can't wait to see what you are bringing out for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to see the new stuff, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - it's so much fun to see new stuff, even if we have to wait....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Can't wait to see the video tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited to see the new video tomorrow! I received a great package today as the stacks I ordered online finally arrived - I've been waiting to get these for a very long time: Lemon flower, Tattered time and Midnight spell. And now there will be even more stacks I'll want! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see the new Christmas stacks. I am in need of some new Christmas papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so excited right now that I won the beads! They look beautiful and I am anxious to make something beautiful with them! Thank you!!!

    Also, I am looking forward to seeing the new stacks! I cannot believe how many great new stacks are out there right now! I am loving so many of them!

    And- I really think your ornaments are just too cute and I am going to give them a try! Erin, you are so creative and have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this fun design would be great for all types of baby, bridal showers etc. Thanks for the idea
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to see!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Christmas ornament. Oh I love surprises so can't wait to see what you have to show us.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoo hoo...I'll be home tomorrow and can't wait to see this post! Cute ornaments again today---thanks for another great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't wait to see the new stuff! It's always fun to see what the new color palettes and patterns are in for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very, very, very excited. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute, love new Christmas ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome idea for Christmas. TFS

    Looking forward to tomorrow!
    Carol
    http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This ornament would be great for the grand kids to make with me. On to tomorrow! TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful ornament. Love the colors. Can't wait for the Christmas Stack.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow. You sound so excited how can we not be excited too.

    ReplyDelete