Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More incredible layouts!

Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is enjoying their week! 




Can you believe that it's August!! School starts here in 20 day, yikes! I am ready for some more routine in my life but I am NOT ready to have my little guy in school all day, which leads me to...



Happy Birthday, Troy-Boy! 




My guy turns 7 today! Excited to celebrate with him...remembering how awesome your birthday was when you were in the single digits. So fun to experience that with him!! 




Well I'm glad you enjoyed Monday's video!! Isn't that new Halloween & Fall stuff so fun?! I will have another video next week of some MORE stacks coming out on September 1! But of course, I have to tease you so you can save up your extra lunch money and put it towards your stack stash ;) So watch for that!




Wanted to share a few more of my favorite layouts from the booth.....





The two winner of the new "All about Me Stack", "Collage Musings Stack" & a "Tattered Time Stack" from July 19th giveaway is


hla2425 said...


WOW is all I can say!!! and what a great location!!!
Love all the new lines!!! 
Have fun!!
stacyhaugen at gmail dot com
karahoward said...

Love the cute little bats, ghosts, and pumpkins!!!

Everyone please email me your address at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com to claim your prize!

Hope everyone has a great day! Friday I will post August's Stack-a-holc Template Challenge!! See you then :)

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son.... Love the layouts. they are absolutley wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but particularly the very elegant Parisian look of the top one. Nice mix of reds and monochrome. Can't wit to get some of these papers myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing! and not at all complicated! Love it! Congrats to the winners and thank you for sharing, Erin. I may just get my mojo back. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son and Congrats to the winners! Lucky ducks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little guy! Love the layouts! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to ur son and congrats to the winners and fantastic layouts you've done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Troy, can't wait to see the layout from his birthday, I'm sure proud mama will be sharing! Loving all the other layouts too and congrats too the lucky ladies who won those awesome stacks, guess I'll be saving my lunch money...who needs lunch anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bday to your little one, can't wait to see the new stacks in Sept and congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your son. They grow so fast dont they Im in denial that I have a teenager ooops see my son just told me hes a teen too oh no 2 teens lol
    love the layouts they are beautiful
    take care
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to winners! Happy Birthday Troy!
    Stunning layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, winners....I know you are going to love those prizes for sure!
    And I am having a great day...finally got the Lemon Flowers and Ghosts and Goblings stacks yesterday! Whoo hoo!
    And happiest birthday, Troy, you little cutie~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, Troy!! I hope that you have a super terrific birthday!!

    Oh, and congrats to all the winners! Enjoy all of your awesome prizes!!

    One more thing, Erin....thank you for sharing these awesome layouts!! They are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww - happy birthday to Troy! What a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats to winners and happy birthday to your little man:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday Troy and congratulations to the winners.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete