Monday, August 8, 2011

Decorative Paper Balls Video Tutorial

Hey guys!

Hope you had a great weekend! I can't believe the summer is almost over! Well here, school starts in 2 weeks. I am ready for my routine. This "workin' from home mama" NEEDS routine!! But I will just enjoy the last 2 weeks with my little ones at home all day. I really do love it :)

First off, I wanted to announce something SO FUN that I get to do this October!!


I get to join the Michael's Craft Store experts on their crafting cruise!! I am so excited to be involved and represent DCWV on the boat with all of their wonderful crafters. I hear there are going to be some amazing classes & Make & Takes! And I am already planning our projects!! If you would like more information on the cruise, look HERE. Spots are limited!!! Would love to see you there :)


I wanted to share with you a fun video tutorial today! I have a bowl of these decorate paper balls on my table and I love them! They really do look like the wicker ones that they sell for $7 a ball at the decorating stores! But they have way more personality and they cost pennies :) Gotta love that!




Watch my video HERE to learn how to make these easy, decorative balls!

7 comments:

  1. I really love this idea of paper balls:) I need to make some for my coffee table:)

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea of paper balls and like the idea of using different papers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! I'm going to make some of these for halloween, fall, and christmas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I especially like the idea of doing them for the Holiday with themed stacks. Thanks for sharing the idea.

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these balls. They are super cute and they seem pretty easy to make. I hope it's okay, I just finished a paper crafts round-up showing ways to use decorative paper for home decor and just couldn't resist featuring your decorative paper balls. You can see it here:
    http://jamiebrock.hubpages.com/hub/20-DIY-Home-Decor-Ideas-using-Decorative-Paper#

    Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful video tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete