Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All About Me Board Book + Scrapbook USA!

Hello Wednesday!

It really is amazing how fast 6 months can go by...because it's that time of year again in Utah...
Scrapbook USA! 



We have been saving up lots and lots of good stuff to sell this time! You will for sure want to stop by if you are in the Utah/Idaho area. The dates this time are September 9 &10th. You can find exact time information on the website! 

Tickets are up for sale TODAY and I have a code for you to save a few dollars! 
Use code: die2 to get $2 off a day pass and $4 off the two day pass!

When it gets a little closer, we will give you a VIP pass again which will give you access to special deals and pricing at our booth! We love to take care of our blog readers ;) I really can't wait to see so many of you there!!!


I love this project that I am going to share with you today!! 


I love this "All About Me" book...made with the new "All About Me Stack" & an old children's book!
You can find these children's books at a thrift store or on eBay. I got a lot of about 10 books on eBay for only a few dollars plus shipping. 

I glued 3 book pages together to give me a good strong base for my scrap page. Then I just created the book by cutting down papers until they were just a little smaller than the book page. 


Once I had the papers in, I gave it to my 10 year old "best babysitter" to make her book :)



We worked together to cut out paper elements that she loved and popped them up with foam adhesive.


A quick photo session in my front yard and her book was complete! We both love how it turned out!! I love this "All About Me Stack" because it really is a great way to get your kids involved with scrapping!

Have an awesome day, everyone!
Friday, I will share a new video featuring SEVEN new stacks that will be out in a few weeks! {September} Can I hear you getting excited?! ;)

19 comments:

  1. This was by far my favorite stack at CHA! Will be looking for it at stores now. Thanks! Love the inspo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this stack to design with and I am excited to make a book for my granddaughter with it! I love your children's book idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love how the book turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Erin, your all about me book is adorable, and I'm jumping up and down with excitement for the 7 new stacks coming out .. I can't wait to see them all :0)

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I am overcautious, but does your babysitter know that you put her address on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Carmen it's a fake address ;) Thanks tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute idea to make it for your babysitter, I bet she also loves that is featured on the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! SEVEN new stacks....wow...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea for a kid's scrapbook. You can also pick up cheap books at Good Will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea!!! The papers are great and what a wonderful gift to make for a special person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea of using old kids books. Thanks for the great tip. Looking forward to the new stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful project and the perfect paper for it. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a wonderful idea - to this day I still get warm fuzzies when I see a Golden Book. I'm thinking I can pick up one of the new ones at WalMart for a buck or so & use it. I have some old ones, but they are special mementos, so using a new one wouldn't hurt so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my what a beautiful book {& thanks Cari for linking to this on FB!}

    ReplyDelete
  15. great idea...I have been doing this in past as gift books too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the idea of using a mini golden book for the base! I need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When will this stack be available to purchase???

    ReplyDelete
  18. saw this stack at hobby lobby and thought it was really neat and fun.

    pookie

    ReplyDelete