Friday, July 22, 2011

Pictures from CHA!

Hey everyone!
I am home...but not recovered yet lol!!! I got home at about 2am last night...after a long day of being at the booth and traveling!! Delays, delays. Yuck! I slept in, promised myself I wouldn't work today, but then remembered that my blog friends want to see pictures! So this is all I am doing today, see how much I love you! Here are some of my favs from our time in Chicago!


What you see when you walk into the Exhibit Hall! Best spot ever :)





Handmade paper ornaments covering Christmas trees! Love them! They were all a huge hit with everyone! There will be individual tutorials for every single ornament so don't worry, we gotcha covered!!
  

Very amazing and LOTS of work :) WTG Meg!


A living room all ready for Christmas Morning!








Every little detail is perfect! Love this room :)


New Designer Stationary lines...this is what all of the women are getting for Christmas from me this year!


Everyone was so excited for the marriage of DCWV & Blue Moon Beads :) I predict by the next CHA show, you will be blown away by how fashionable our beads and jewelry will be! This has been Nancy's "baby" so you know it's going to be fabulous just her!


New holiday line, "Winter Soiree"


Another new line, "Amulet"


Some of my favorite girls!! Ash, Gloria & Sandie. All Customer Service Reps!


Megan from Marketing takes an order.


My direct boss, Dave! This is so going to be his Match.com profile pic :)


Our VP, Jeremy, giving us his traditional first day pep talk. Super fab boss too :)


Taught an awesome class using Midnight Spell Halloween Stack. A Halloween advent calendar. I will show pictures and instructions next week :)


Me, Amy & Megan


SUCH A FUN CLASS!! Laughed my head off for 2 hours :)


We had a CHA birthday girl! Happy Birthday, Iliana :)


Love working for these two :) Jeremy & Christina! And they actually met at CHA and are now married and have 2 super cute little ones. 


Jake our IT wiz & Valerie our HR Director


Gloria, Ashlee & one of our favorite customers, Yamille from Puerto Rico!

We had so much fun and loved having a great response to our booth, brand and products! That is what it's all about :) Came home loving me job, this company and my co-workers even more. Was that possible??! Exciting things coming. HUGE exciting things. Secret things for now. But it will come out. Thank you for being such loyal DCWV fans! We love you!!!

18 comments:

  1. Wow! That is just beyond awesome. One question, what happens to everything when the show is over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics and loved the virtual tour of the booth for those who missed out on the real thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow such wonderful pictures.. Sooo wish I culd have been there. I just love your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous and productive trip! Now rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the booth looks FAB! and such a HUGE one too!! Great work everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin, thanks so much for doing this for us! The pics are awesome....'hope you have a restful weekend. Oh, guess what? We all love you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You love look like you had a blast,hope you get some rest (you have little boys, its play time lol) Thanks for all you do and share with your Blog Buddies. Can't wait to see all the new goodies and Hope you Have a Blessed Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soooooo looking forward to the tutorials, they are always awesome and inspiring! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DCWV's booth is always so amazing! Wish I could see in person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous booth! Would love to know more about the deer mount (love it). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could just see your booth through the door when I went to the SuperShow. I wanted so much to come in ;- ) I t looked sooo wonderful. My friend joked, "How much could it cost to start a retail store in order to go there?" Thanks for sharing your more detailed photos and I'm looking forward to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU for sharing all these photos! I have been waiting for insider shots :) I cannot believe how gorgeous your Christmas trees are, I have definitely been inspired to make my tree much more crafty this year! Can't wait for the tutorials :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous displays and photos. Can't wait for the ornament tutorials. Please share them all. Would also like to know what was used for wall papering. Gorgous design. You and the whole staff are just awesome. Wish I could have attended.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks Gorgeous!!! Why do you not stay for the super show? Was very sad that no one stayed this year. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures with beautiful people.....I love...love....your aprons.....and can't wait for the tutorials on those ornaments....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the photos. Those trees look awesome!! Can't wait for more tutorials.
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful booth you all look like your having a blast thanks for sharing
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic photos! Love seeing you and Megan :) Looks like an awesome show for you guys! Cant wait for the exciting news

    ReplyDelete