Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Midnight Spell Advent Calendar

Wow oh wow. I think I am recovered from CHA!! Yesterday was a Utah State holiday so I got an extra day in the weekend. Loved relaxing & spending time with my little family this weekend. I needed it so bad! But today is a new day, ready to tackle some new projects & super excited about some stuff coming my way!! 

I wanted to share with you the class that I taught last week in Chicago! We had so much fun and I knew you would want to see what we made :)



This group was hilarious, I think I laughed at least 1/2 of the 2 hour class!!!


Teaching is my passion! I love any chance I get to do it :)

So here is what we made!


It is a hanging Halloween "Trick or Treat" Advent Calendar made out of the Midnight Spell Stack. Each little envelope holds either a "trick" which your family has to do, or a "treat" of a little candy that you put in. So fun!


Here are the instructions and the two downloads! Have fun creating!! Tomorrow is your last day to enter into this month's Stack-a-holic Challenge!! I will post the winners on Friday!!




17 comments:

  1. It's great that you've had some time to recover. Did you get any scrapping done for yourself?
    Thanks for posting this, looks like a fun project. Thanks for the little extras too. the tricks and numbers make it that much easier! And if I see someone walking like Frankenstein or riding a broom down the street I won't think they're crazy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute calendar! Can not wait to try it, thank you for the files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea, I'm sure kids would get a kick out of it.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most creative advent calendar! I am going to make one for my kiddos.
    So happy to see you again at CHA. I told my hubby we needed to move to your town so we could be friends ;)
    Have a great Tuesday!
    Kim {Spark sista}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim-I agree ;) Loved our chat! LMK if you ever need anything!! -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great idea! I have been craving the need to scrap Halloween things lately, and this little advent is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us, the class looks like a lot of fun

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this! Am starting to get in the mood for Halloween! Pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute idea! I wish I was at CHA to meet you! Thanks for posting this! I might make this with my girls!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Can't wait to make it with the kids, they will think its a hoot. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas. Hope your day is Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like total fun and very versital not only for Halloween. Wonderful to have met you at CHA. Sadden that I accidentaly deleted our pic together. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erin, this is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing! Oh, I am so glad that you had a great time in Chicago!! Thanks, too, for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  12. darling! love halloween and this is a great way to celebrate it's coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like fun if I still had little ones around. My grandchildren are too young yet, but maybe in a few years. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you - I love this! I will use this for a lot more than Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that! My grandkids would really like your Halloween advent
    Calendar! Looks like fun! Thanks for the Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fabulous - I can't wait to make it!! It's now on my "Fun Projects To Do List"! Thank you for sharing the directions and printables - I now must run out and get that stack!! So glad I came across this blog - I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete