Friday, July 29, 2011

July: Stack-a-holic Template Challenge WINNERS!

Oh today's post is so hard!

I am feeling soooo guilty! Last night I went through all of the submissions for this month's challenge! All I can say is, wow. I seriously could have EASILY had a Top 20 this month!! You blow me away! I feel so bad picking a Top 10!



If you didn't see the challenge, I asked everyone to create a layout using this template:




This was probably my hardest month to pick my favorites. I couldn't believe how great y'all did with the 2 page layout!! I feel like a meany-pants but I have to pick my top ones. But luckily I will let my little boy giving me a number between 1 & 10 to decide a winner :)

Here are my top 10 this month...Remember, click on the photo for a bigger view!!



Celebrations Stack by Yanely Abreu
The banner pieces work perfectly with the photos and papers!


Mod Retro Stack by Kristy Luccketta 
(I am a sucker for dressed up dogs lol)



Ultimate Stack by Angela Alexander
Love how it was altered for a 8 1/2 x 11 layout


Eco Stack by Kathy Perry
Who would have guessed this was the Eco Stack used?!


Tis' the Season Digital Stack by Amber McBurney
Fun having a digital version!


Flower Shower Stack by Tracy Thompson


Nantucket Stack by Amy Jo Middleton
This one just makes me happy!


Linen Closet Stack by Sandy Lewis
Love how the soft colors match the mood of the title


Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack by Brittany Kohl
love the rounded edges instead of the banner pieces


Downtown Loft Stack by Mandy Stallins
Great, unique color combination

One of the reasons why I love these challenges,  it allows you to break into your stacks, old or new, and create! I love seeing some of my older, favorite stacks used. Like Downtown Loft & Mod Retro! So fun...it's like running into an old friend at the grocery store :)

Out of these TOP 10 I want to pick a winner...so my little guy picked a number between 1 & 10....

Congratulations to...
Sandy Lewis!
Send me your address and I will get some of our newest stacks sent right out to you!!
erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com

Can't wait to see what you do next month! I will get the layout posted next week :)

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy! Loved seeing all the great layouts and I am excited for the next one! Thanks for doing these fun contests for us Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These layouts are wonderful. Congrats to Sandy. Can't wait to see what August challenge will be!!! TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts ladies!!!! Congrats Sandy, you are sooooooo lucky....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats, ladies! You all did an awesome job! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the top 10 and the winner! Erin, don't feel bad. It's all for fun! If you feel bad about choosing a top 10, you might stop doing the challenges and we love them! keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so great, and it looks like all the pictures they used are adorable... congrats to the ten!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sandy! I loved looking at all the different interpretations of the sketch. I am totally looking forward to the next challenge! I am going to go to www.sketchsavvy.blogspot.com for more inspiration! That should hold me over until the new challenge!! This is soooo much fun!! Thanks again Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Sandy! And great pages, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erin, I really feel for you! These were all fabulous layouts! Good thing you have a little boy that is such a good helper! Congrats Sandy! The Linen Closet Paper Stack is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Sandy!! I'm also extremely excited to see my layout up there! This was the first time I entered and I was so unsure about it. What a confidence booster! I was so excited to tell my husband.

    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sandy! Wonderful layouts by all. I too love seeing all the different stacks used and look forward to the next challenge.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete