Thursday, July 28, 2011

A few of my favorite....

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week! Are you coming down from your CHA high last week when you got to see everyone's new releases?? ;)

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pages from the booth with some of our new stacks. 


This one was made with the Tattered Time Stack. Look at these hand cut flowers! Amazing!!



Oooh and this one....


This one was made with the Lemon Flower Stack. Love the honey comb and the bees!!!! I am totally going to make one of these pages :)





And this darling one is made with the new Collage Musings Stack. Love this page and love the picture of this little guy! He is growing up so fast!!!



I love looking at all of the unique, handmade elements on these pages. So inspiring to me! 

Thank you to everyone who participated in this month's template challenge! I will post my top 10 and a winner on Friday :) See you then!

21 comments:

  1. These are all so stunning. Such inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it all and I have all the stacks so I just got a few ideas! Woot! Woot! Thanks so much for sharing! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers!!!
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pages, especially the honeycomb pattern using the pattern paper on the Sweet as Honey page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Where can i get the Collage stack?

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!!! Looooove the sweet as honey one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...just beautiful. This is my favorite paper line DCWV...I love all of the stacks but these two...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers on the top one look like they're made out of pine cone shells! How gorgeous these are

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts! Didn't participate in this month's challenge, but am looking forward to the next one.
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! How beautiful, and wonderful pages to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pages! I am going to have to have the Lemon Flower and Tattered Time stacks for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout pages, each one different and so pretty. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that honey comb!!! Fantastic! --- Erin.. I had the weirdest dream about you the other night.. I'm not sure if my subconscious was kicking me to say "Hey leave her a message" or what.. but here I am!! And I swear.. I'm competing in next month's layout challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sweet as honey layout. Going to case it for sure, TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, wow, Erin, these layouts are absolutely inspiring!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great! I could not pick my favorite! I am sure you have a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. my fave is the Lemon Flower Stack too. I am about to do a page with it now. And I think I am going to do a page for myself with the honey design too.

    ReplyDelete