Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"All About Me" Family Tree

Hello my sweet friends!!

Can you believe that CHA-Summer is 6 days away?! I can't!! I am so excited to get to Chicago and work on getting our booth {perfect} to display all of our new goodies! And you know I am very good about posting lots of great photos and videos of our booth for you to home at enjoy! Watch for them starting Monday ;)

Here is a project that I made for our booth using the new "All About Me"Stack which we are releasing next week! I will post a video on Friday showing you the All About Me & the Collage Musings Stacks! Lots of fun stuff coming on the blog!


This stack has lots of different pages that are created to make a great "All About Me" album! This is one of the pages, meant to feature your family tree. I thought it would be perfect in a frame!


I hand cut some of the elements and popped them up on foam adhesive to give the frame some dimension. And I shrunk down our family photos in Photoshop. Love the little heart on the swing!

It's such a darling stack! Can't wait to show you in the video on Friday :)

Have a fabulous day!!


24 comments:

  1. Awww, this is really cute. I love the colors and such a beautiful family!

    Becki
    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! When will it be in stores? I already have so many projecys in mind! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute as always Erin! I really love it! Wish I was going to be in Chicago with you! Guess I will have to wait until Sept to see you! PS. I really like the heart on the swing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Erin. I can't wait to see this new stack. Too cute. TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dang cute!! Love your page and the stack!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That page is sweet! I NEED this stack. I'm currently working on an ALL ABOUT ME book for my grandkids, so this stack is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, loving this stack more and more

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable idea, it looks great in a frame! I can't wait to see all the goodies from the show!!!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soo cute, love the dimension you gave it.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this stack. This is a definite addition to all the other ones I have. Hopefully this one I will play with. I have a bad habit of putting my stacks away and not using them because they are to pretty and I don't want to waste them. LOL. But I will confess I am getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok.. this is going to be a must buy for me.... totally love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want one of these for my Family History Wall. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the heart on the wing, the pop dotted clouds and the fact that you included your dog in the family tree! can't wait to see your pictures from CHA, you do the best at sharing than any other company I know of!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, this is really cute. I love the colours and such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable!!!! What a fun way to display your family.....love it....
    I would love to be able to go to the CHA show....Chicago is the closer show to me....but I'm planing to go to the CHA show 1st of August and can't do both.....oh well.....I know you will post pictures here and I will feel like I was there....thank you ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Can't wait to see the whole collection~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layout is adorable, Erin!! Oh, and that stack in incredible. I am sure that you will be more awesome layouts with it.

    I can't wait to get my hands on this stack!! I love it!!

    Have a wonderful time at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw this looks amazing from what I see (can't see the first photo for some reason), the colours are really great and it makes such a lovely keepsake.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is really cute layout! I would love to have something like it on my wall in my scrapbook room. TFS look forward to the stack.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete