Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Wall Art

It's another Wall Art Wednesday!! I am loving all of these new pieces that we got in!

This one is available at ShopKo right now for $14.99. Love the glitter on it and love that it's peel and stick so you can reuse it and move it around!



I used mine in my laundry room. It was pretty boring before, now it's all jazzed up ;)


I love these designs. They are so fun! And if I ever get tired of them, I can easily just peel them off! 


Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back on Friday with a darling card using the Glam Girl Stack!! This one has been getting lots of love from you on our Facebook page lately! :)


6 comments:

  1. I love all of these wall arts, but I have knockdown on my walls very heavy and anything like that looks awful. I sometimes wish I would have never gotten it. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the new stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute. Just got something like this for my daughters dorm room. It will add the perfect touch and like you said when your done just peel them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall arts are real neat, I love how they peel off easy so you can change it anytime you are ready for a different view:) I LOVE your products. I am having a ball with the box of goodies I won, that you sent me. Thank you thank you again.mexicopetshop@hotmail.com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to find a store in my area that sells them....look forward to seeing the new paper stack, Hope You have a blessed and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TFS, look forward to the new stack.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Looks great. doing laundry will be a little pleasant! Are you going to do a June challenge? I'd love to play along again ;)

    ReplyDelete