Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wall Art Wednesday-Mirror Wall Embellishments

It's Wall Art Wednesday!!

I always love showing you the latest things from our DCWV Home department! They are always coming up with the coolest things to put on your walls...and trust me, my walls are covered with their stuff and I always get so many compliments!

Today, I wanted to show you some darling {Mirror Wall Embellishments}

They are mirror pieces in the shape of dragonflies! Available at ShopKo, Jo-Anns & Target. There are all kind of designs and the prices range from $12.99-$16.99.


They are so cool for your wall...but the small ones would be darling on a card!!!


I put a few around a mirror in our guest bathroom...I only used probably 1/3rd of the package! Love how just a few really stand out.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you very, very soon ;)


 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just love dragonflies - what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I will be right back. I have to make a run to Target!

    Dragonflies are my favorite!

    Becki
    happycardfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I MUST have these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I have never seen things like this before, thanks!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but cute little touch.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and can't wait to see them in person!

    Thanks for always showing us the latest and greatest!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I like that a lot. I have some butterflies and I think the dragon flies look more elegant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these dragon flies are so cute! Thanks for sharing, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable....I love this idea...thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These mirrored dragon flies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete