Monday, June 27, 2011

June Stack-a-holic Winners!

Happy Monday friends!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We had a lot of fun spending time outside and being together as a little family :) The best kind of weekends if you ask me!

Can't believe another month has gone by and I get to share some of our entries from this month's challenge! You guys amaze me! I love seeing your creative spins on a given template. So fun :)


If you didn't see the challenge, I asked everyone to create a layout using this template:


We had tons and tons of entries this month!! Thank you for all of them! 

Here are my top 10 this month...



Animal Cracker Stack by Sandee Allen


Songbird Stack by Monique Fox


Black Current Stack by Karen Hunter


Tis the Season Digital Kit by Andrea Jones


Doodlin' Around & Citrus Stacks by Christine Rotheker


Mariposa Stack by Chris Dring


Athletic Stack by Kathy Gillon


Rockstar Stack by Nicolle Kramer


Street Lace Stack by Jessica Pitcher


Midnight Spell Stack by Rebecca


Out of these TOP 10 I want to pick a winner...but of course I am way to nice to pick a "favorite" so I used random.org to give me a number between 1 and 10....

Congratulations to...
Nicolle Kramer!
Send me your address and I will get your goodies right out to you!!
erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com

And we have one more winner from Friday's giveaway that I announced on the blog. This winner will get our newest stacks, All About Me & College Musings. Plus the Mediterranean Stack!! Did you guess right? ;)

Our winner for this is:

Laurie said...


90,000 prints?!? Oh my!!! And I bet I have at least a quarter of them!!! lol But I have to agree that it looks like the Cafe Mediterranean stack, another fav! Can't wait to see the new ones!!!!
Laurie--send me an email too with your address! erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com

Thanks again to everyone for playing!! You guys amaze me!!! I will post July's challenge next week :)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! The LO were amazing!! I especially love the Street Lace one by Jessica Pitcher. The colors really popped with his blue shirt and the baby is soooo adorable!

    Becki
    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot with everything going on to participate this month! I guess there is always July! :) Congrats ladies on your fabulous layouts! And congrats Nicolle and Laurie on your wins! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Can't believe I won!! lol I just e-mailed you my address. Thank you so much Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. Love them all. Have to say that Andrea's layout is making me hungry. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! Your layouts are so nice! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the top 10! Sorry I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin thank you for choosing my layout as one of your top 10! I'm so flattered! That is a prize in itself for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners, they are awesome layouts.

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW! What a wonderful surprise!! I am so very very excited!!!..:) All beautiful creations!Congrats to all!!..:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Nicole and Laurie! Cute pages, ladies!

    ReplyDelete