Friday, June 10, 2011

June: Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

Hey everyone! TGIF!

First off...I PROMISE you that our big announcement is coming! I am being told that it will be ready anytime! But I will give you a hint....it has nothing to do with stacks. It has nothing to do with another scrapbook company. That's all I can say! Love hearing all of your guesses tho :) I will be on standby all weekend and if I get it, I will post it here on the blog first, I promise!!!

Today I am announcing our new Stack-a-holic Template Challenge for 
JUNE!


I will give you the template...you make the page. Share it on our Facebook page, share it on your blog and send a link or email it to me at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com. You have until June 24th to submit your page. I will pick my "Top 10" submissions to share on the blog and I will  pick a random winner from those 10 for an awesome prize! Wanna play??!

Here is your template from Susan at Sketch Savvy!



I played with the Mademoiselle Stack this time which is available at Michael's stores...it is a total girly stack with great colors and awesome prints!!!


For my sketch, I wanted to use 4 horizontal photos instead of 2 vertical photos. So I did 4 photos at 2x3 so they would fit the 4x6 spots. I used some of my favorite photos of me and my best friend who just passed away, Amberly. 

{click on page to enlarge}


I love making pages with a sketch! For some reason, it gives me somewhere to start instead of staring at an empty page forever :) Check out Sketch Savvy for even more sketches! 

So get out your favorite stack and some photos and come play with us this month! Remember, you have until June 24th to get me your finished pages! 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! I will be back on Monday :)



12 comments:

  1. Yay, Erin!! so sweet and gorgeous. Lovin' the photos to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, thank you for sharing this very special page with us. It is beautiful in so many ways! I know that Amberly will always be in your heart.

    Thanks, too, for giving us an update on the latest news. We can't wait to find out. You know what they say about patience being a necessity and not a virtue. I will be patient....at least, I will try!

    Have a wonderful weekend,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch & I love what you did with it. I'm hoping I can use this to make a page for a wedding I'm going to tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see your pictures with your bff, although gone, never forgotten!
    How about a card challenge though too???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, I love your idea of a card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right away when I saw this sketch, I thought of a friend layout before I even saw what you did with it! I really LOVE your sweet page! I will be participating in the contest this month! I am so excited to get to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout and a great way to remember your friend.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know when I made a mini album for my sister-n-law and good friend it was one of the toughest things I ever made. It was of my brother, he had just passed away the year before and I made her a Valentine album using favorite photos of my brother through the years. I cried pretty much through the whole project but once done I felt it had helped me grieve a bit. Bless you and all the good things you did for Amberly and her family. You are a good woman Erin. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout - hoping to join in the sketch challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this open to the UK please? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super fun template challenge. I used my favorite stack. The Rock Star Stack..you can see my layout here at my blog...
    http://nicollelovesscrapbooking.com/?p=974

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it:)
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete