Monday, June 20, 2011

I spy with my little eye.....

I spy with my little eye...
some great DCWV projects on the web from YOU!!!!


The famous and one of my favorite places for inspiration "Tip Junkie" Laurie Turk showing a how-to blog post in creating these cute DCWV paper covered frames! Great project for a party or outing with young girls!! Too bad I don't have any ;)



LOVE how Susan Stringfellow created a layout based on the cover of the Nantucket Stack! So cleaver and adorable!! Love all of her work!


I was shocked when I figured out this layout from Sandra Rosario came from the "Hittin' the Books Stack" which is a school themed stack! Love the Disney freak idea :) And love how versatile our stacks are! Disney layout with a school stack? I think so :)


Darling birthday card from Corri Garza that was posted on our Facebook page...LOVE the colors and that cake on this card. I want to get this in the mail :)



Marcia Magnuson (TOP) & Karla Der (BOTTOM) showing off their stack collections on our Facebook page! I count 29 & 26....if anyone else has more, post your picture on our FB page :) I am never giving up my stack total!!! 7 years with this company...ahh yeah you can figure that out ;)

So make sure that you share your creations on your blog or our Facebook page! You never know when I could feature YOU right here!! 

We love our Stack-a-holics!!!!

Back on Wednesday!!!

17 comments:

  1. Just counted up my DCWV stack total is 47... can't take a picture though or DH might see and "cut me off". ;) The stacks I have from other brands totals 19!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I'm in desperate need of Nantucket and Playtime! Are they going to be available at Jo-Ann or Hobby Lobby in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Nantucket stack! Need more DCWV at me local Hobby Lobby (only scrap store around)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That's alot of stacks. Great blog post today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a lot of stacks...I have some mean catching up to do, but thanks to winning a bunch from DCWV, I am well on my way:)
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great ideas! I REALLY love Susan's layout and how she got her design straight from the cover of the stack! How fun! I have never thought of that! Oh and by the way.. I have about as many stacks as I am old! One for every year I am old sounds about right to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, this is sure a lot of eye candy! Love, love it! Thanks for a great post, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow!! Such a great stacks. I´m so happy and lucky because I found 7 DCWV stacks in a store here in Costa Rica!! Of course I bought them all =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so I just went in and counted 41!! And that wasn't counting all my 8x8 and mat stacks, so I must have close to 60 when I count them all!! LOVE all the stacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never reveal how many stacks I have, lets just say I lost count at 70. But in my defense I had doubles of some.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's a lot of stacks! But .. I'm right there with them~ And that doesn't count the ones I've used and are all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring my card! My heart almost stopped when I saw it! I was so excited to see my friend Sandra's layout and then eek! there was my card. LOVE the layout based on the Nantucket cover....beautiful!
    Corri
    http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow look at all those stacks! Going to have to count mine...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I can't imagine having that many stacks. I am happy with the few I do have and hope to get more soon but need to use up my yucky paper first to have the room, LOL! Love the projects and the facebook comments. TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for showing my books.....I love your paper........I was excited when I saw you had posted the picture on your blog.........

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just have a few (about 5) and my husband thinks it's too many... hahahahaha...
    Love DCWV but I really try to control myself and buy when is really necessary and try not to duplicate materials.
    hey... I met Ashley at the PuertoRico Scrapbook Event. I posted a photo in my blog... www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have 1 stack I found at a Liquidation place. where can I find your stacks in Ontario, Canada? I'm close to Kitchener/Guelph/London area.

    thanks,
    Jen
    http://www.keylimecreative.ca

    ReplyDelete