Friday, June 3, 2011

Glamming it up with Glam Girl

Have you seen this stack around yet?

{Glam Girl Stack}

It is at Michael's right now. I am hearing that tons of you LOVE it and are buying multiples of it so you don't ever run out! Love that!!! I don't have girls so of course, I love any chance that I get to use girly paper!! And this stack has it all.....


I needed a quick card for my cute little babysitter! I was just planning on giving her money so instead of making a traditional card, I simply made a card front with a little pocket on it.


The butterflies and hearts are cut out of a sheet of patterned paper. The pocket is just paper I folded together with a flap on the bottom...then used a circle punch to make a little notch in it. Perfect size for a rolled up bill!


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Back on Monday!!!


20 comments:

  1. Erin, your card is so adorable! I love the way you used the stack to make this card for your babysitter. The butterflies look like they are going to fly off of the card....so cute!

    Oh, can I say that I want another Glam Gal stack? I do!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea. Hope I find this stack today, surrounded by boys only I need something girly for me.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and beautiful stack! I love the card, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!!! super sweet, and money too....yeah!
    TFS! www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute paper! I need to get this for my three granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stack!...cute gift idea TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at Micheals yesterday and did not see it. I will have to check again. It will be a must for me since i have 2 girls. Your card is super duper cute. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is such a great idea. I actually bought this stack for my sisters easter basket and now I want to go and pick it up for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!! LOVE that stack!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Love idea on using a circle punch for the envelope flap! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new paper stack! Your card is to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute..and super cute butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You must really research what girls like! This paper is so perfect for my 8 yr olds scrapbook 9I do one annually for her.) She loves anything from the Justice Store and this paper stack fits that style perfectly. Great card too. Love the pocket for the cash. Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my this stack looks amazing, love the fun colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this stack, it looks sooo pretty! I will have to see if it is available at Michaels since our Joann's got destroyed during the F5 Joplin MO tornado. Sure will miss them and their great DCWV stacks.

    Thanks for sharing your project!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Going back to some things on your blog that I had not seen and I LOVE THIS CARD!!! I also really wanted this stack but didn't ever get it. I didn't see it last time I went looking? Will I be able to find Glam Gal again?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete