Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chalkboard Wall: Summer

Hello my friends!

I hope everyone is having a great week! I am enjoying being home from vacation and having the attention and drive to get so much done! I am working on some fun work projects right now using our new Halloween and Christmas stacks for this year! And while I can't show you them yet, let me tell you that they are DARLING! It makes me laugh that it's June and I am working with these stacks :) But that's how it goes at the office! So fun :)

And I have to tease you a little...the DCWV team has a 
{BEYOND HUGE} announcement
to make that I will share with you tonight or tomorrow...as soon as I receive the official press release! It is something that has been in the works for almost a year and all of us at the office are SO excited. I am so proud to work for this company who is always pushing limits and always thinking big! I can't wait to share, so sit tight :)

I'm so excited to show you my chalkboard wall all dressed up for SUMMER!! This one may be one of my favorites :)



I love the big rosettes that I made for the wall! Love to mix in a little paper into the mix :) I used the Nantucket Stack...perfect for all of you patriotic projects and available at Michael's right now!




Hopefully this sparks a little creativity in your life for your paper crafting! 

Have a great day! Watch for the press release with our big news...and Friday I will post June's Stack-a-holic Template Challenge! See you SOON!!!

21 comments:

  1. As always, it's awesome and really gets me in the summer mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The board is amazing, it looks so pretty and festive! I wish I had a reason to use Halloween and Christmas paper, those are always my faves :)
    Can't wait for the big news!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your chalk board wall!! You have it decorated so cute..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, I am glad that I am sitting down while reading your post....more stacks....exciting news!! Erin, this is amazing!! Oh, your chalkboard wall is fantastic! Yes, I saw the Nantucket stack at Michaels. Now I want it even more. I had already purchased 2 others at the time so I had to control myself. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your chalk board wall it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did another great job on your wall Erin! Super cute! You are a little artist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so cool..my handwriting isn't neat enough to do stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowziers!!! If only my kitchen wall was that big!
    Love it!

    Jess b.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how did you get so good at drawing?! Your wall looks beautiful and fun. Can't wait for the big announcement :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wall, it isn't summer if there's no watermelon. Can't wait for the announcement, come on give us a little teensy weensy hint!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your seasonal wall!!! It is so creative and unique! Can't wait to hear what you have new in store! Excited about the new stacks you are playing with, those two are the ones I look forward to all year!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!! I can't wait to hear the announcement!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome! Am I seeing this correctly - you have a shelf into your blackboard?? Would love to see more seasons you create!
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I love the chalkboard wall,your Easter one was Great to, but I like think I like this one best...Can't wait for the BIG news!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! It's so colorful and fun. Can't wait to hear what the big news is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the chalk board, and gosh I'm sitting here on pins and needles waiting for this big news.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a seriously cool wall!

    ReplyDelete