Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Paper Roses

Happy Monday, y'all!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I had an awesome one...and I am so ready for a jam packed work week!! I love being busy, don't let me fool ya ;)

We have a couple winners to announce from this weekend! First off, the box of goodies from our booth at the Scrapbook Fair! THANK YOU to everyone who came to see us!!! Our winner for the box is:


Cathy said...





If only I cold click the heels of my shiny red shoes, like Dorothy, and I would be at the Fair:( I live in Maine...too far away. Thanks for a chance to win something!!
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

And now the winner of the Lemon Flower Stack from Friday's giveaway...



Nancy said...




What a wonderful thing to do for Mrs.M. My favorite teacher was my 4th grade teacher, Mr. Schoolly(real name) He made me look forward to going to school every day. In the middle of the school year our class got transferred to another school and he went on to another school. I went to say hi to him often,even in my adult life. He has passed on now but will forever have a place in my heart.



Congratulations, ladies!! Email me your address at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com to claim your prize!

I wanted to show someone {new} that I have done with the paper roses that I showed you months ago....
CLICK HERE for video instructions on how to make them!


Hot glue one to a basic ring base for a fun, unique summer accessory! I used the awesome Mango Frost matstack for mine :) Love the glitter on it!


Or hot glue a magnet to the back of one to give a little spring to your fridge or memo board!

Remember, you can download the template HERE and both of these little guys used the small template :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone has a fabulous day :)

15 comments:

  1. lovely! I gotta give that a try! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the template those are adorable! And I love my mango stack!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, ladies! Enjoy your awesome prizes! Oooh, I love the flowers....they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't download the template - it asks for payment. thanks for showing this it's really pretty - I love making flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Super cute rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Erin, I e-mailed you my address. I am so excited!!! Your roses are adorable, thanks for the tutorial:)
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a way to use Make The Cut to cut this rose file? It would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, lucky winners! And thanks so much for that print-off---I am going to try some of those flowers today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flower! TFS the ideas!

    Congratulations to the winners too!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think these will be part of my fridge soon as magnets... <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just watched your YouTube video about making the roses and wanted to get the template but it sure is a pain. I don't have a facebook account (and don't want one!) and don't want a "Scribed" account either. Would have thought a company like DCWV would be able to link a PDF file to their blog without all this hassled!!!!!! Others do it so easily! I buy A LOT of your paper and this is the first time I've been aware of your blog. After this it will also probably be the last time I bother with your blog!

    ReplyDelete