Monday, May 30, 2011

May-Stack a holic Template Winners!

Hey everyone!!

Can't believe May is almost over?! Crazy, crazy! We had tons of entries in this month's Stack-a-holic Template Challenge!!!



If you didn't see the challenge, I asked everyone to create a layout using this template:


I love getting all of your entries!!! Here are my top 10 this month...

Out of these TOP 10 I want to pick a winner...but of course I am way to nice to pick a "favorite" so I used random.org to give me a number between 1 and 10....


Nana's Kids Stack by Leanne Eisler


Blue Jean Stack by Laurie Zeller


Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack by Kathy Gillon


Black Current Stack by Heather Gray


Celebrations Stack by Kim Martin


Tahiti Beach Stack by Jaclyn Torres


Latte Stack by Veronica


Bella Cafe Stack by Gloria


Garden Party by Jamie Timson


Nana's Nursery-Boy by Marie Otake




Congratulations to...
Gloria!
Send me your address and I will get your goodies right out to you!!
erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com

Thanks again to everyone for playing!! You guys amaze me!!! I will post June's challenge next week :)

Back on Wednesday with "Wall Art Wednesday" Love the piece I am going to share!!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layouts! Congrats Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun LO's and great inspiration. It was really nice to see so many stacks used in such different ways. Lot of fun ideas here. I am tootally inspired. Great job ladies and congrats to the winner. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Gloria, and everyone who entered the challenge! Super excited to see my layout on the DCWV blog! Thanks and I can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe I was picked!!! Thank you. I had so much fun making this layout and hope to continue. I can't imagine having to only pick 10 from so many great layouts.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO's everyone, Congrats Gloria!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone! Thank you for the inspiration, ladies!! 'Looking forward to the June Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Thank you for picking my LO!! Congrats to Gloria and the rest of the top 10!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creations.....congrats...to Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts! Congrats, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice layouts! Congratulations Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you chose my layout! Thanks so much, I am glad someone else like it, LOL! I love DCWV paper and look forward to the next sketch.

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. FANTASTIC PAGES!!!! I love seeing all of these examples of my sketch with fantastic DCWV papers. Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete