Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Girl Card

Hey everyone!!

Hope y'all are having a fabulous week so far! I have been BUSY. Work and life has me on my toes this week. And I can't wait to share with you on Monday what I will be up to this weekend. Something VERY important to me :)

It is a very exciting time in our office! One of our long time employees, Danelle, is pregnant with her first little baby. A girl! I have been on cloud 9 since the day she told me her news. She will be the cutest little mama EVER!! We are planning a shower and I was asked to come up with an invite.

Of course I wanted to use the new Baby Girl Stack that is out at Michaels!


And as everyone knows, when you are making invites, you MUST keep them simple!! Mass producing 50ish cards can easily be frustrating. But this one will be so easy to do!


I used scraps to make the banner pieces. Hand cut the little onsie....I see myself cutting lots of onsies while sitting at ball games next week ;)


Love the Bakers Twine for the clothes line...I got mine HERE. The sample pack is so fun!

I am so excited to celebrate Danelle's new baby girl! Gotta get shopping so Auntie Erin can spoil her little girl!!! 

Have a great day! Back on Friday!!

17 comments:

  1. Erin, is this ever sweet! I love the invite! Congrats! Danelle is lucky to have you for as a friend! Enjoy the shower!

    Oh, the new baby girl stack has not surfaced at our Michaels yet. Ok, I can be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invite is so cute. Banners are definitely the in thing now. I am sure she is so very happy.
    Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, I love it - so sweet and the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too stinkin cute! What an awesome card to be inspired by! Gotta get this new pack for my friends babyshower layouts. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo... Danelle is so lucky to have a friend like you! I know that little girl is going to be spoiled rotten! Love it! Your card is so very sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! That is dedication to cut out all the onsies. I would've thought the cricut has a onsie cut out. no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh - I need to go find this asap. My daughter is having a baby girl in a few months - these are her colors - pink, orange, and green. This stack will be PERFECT for her scrapbooks and projects.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to her on the new addition. Awesome job on he invites hey are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and great card! TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! I have got to get that stack! I have a little granddaughter and it is a MUST HAVE!
    Congrats to the new mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really cute and elegant invite yet so easy to make, loving those new papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just did a 22 page Premade Scrapbook for a friend and I used this stack. It is probably THE CUTEST stack I have EVER seen. I know it's only available at M's, but I do not even see pics of it on the DCWV website. I would LOVE to have the mat stack of it also.

    ReplyDelete